Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

online now

discussions

Call log wrong

Contributor

Call log wrong

Xfinity connect app on Iphone call log is correct, but when logged into account on web it's completely wrong. Doesn't show names of incoming callers (most of them are in my contact list) and all outgoing calls have account holder name associated with called number. Shouldn't both log draw info from same database?

New Poster

Re: Call log wrong

I have the same issue on the website log.  Outgoing calls show my name instead of who the call was made to. 

Contributor

It is very indicative that none of the Comcast employees pays attention to this issue. It does tell me they do not know to fix it. Until recently my call log was showing correct names for all calls. It obvious that somehow Comcast screwed up. I hope someone will finally realize that this is not minor issue.

Service Expert

nbb-tx wrote:

I have the same issue on the website log.  Outgoing calls show my name instead of who the call was made to. 

If you click on each entry, it does show you the NUMBER you called....

-=Ray=-

Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee, I am a paying customer just like you!
I am an XFINITY Forum Expert and I am here to help. For information on the program click here.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee. I am a paying customer just like you!
I am an XFINITY Forum Expert and I am here to help.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.

Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee.

Was your question answered?
Mark it as a solution!solution Icon

Contributor

geek46, So? Does that solve the issue? I don't think so. If you are satisfied with way how call log is presented now let's have it that way for you. For the money I'm paying I want call log to be correct. All incoming and outgoing calls should show numbers and names.