online now

discussions

Call forwarding

New Poster

Call forwarding

How do I turn off call forwarding
Valued Contributor

Re: Call forwarding

The primary way to turn call forwarding off is to login to the xfinity.comcast.net web site with your login.  Once logged in, click on the little envelope icon in the upper right hand corner of the screen like you would to check your email.  From the page that takes you to, click on the Voice option at the top of the screen.  Once the Voice page loads, in the upper right hand corner of the screen is an icon that looks like a cog, click on it.  This will take you to the Voice Preferences page.  When the Preferences page loads, look for the line labeled Advance Call Forwarding and click the Edit option.  In the Status box of each of the phone numbers you do not want calls to your home phone to ring to just uncheck the box.  These instructions were written based on the new account format, if you haven't been upgraded to that format yet hopefully they will be close enough for you to be able to get to the Voice Preferences page to make your selections on call forwarding.

Hope this helps you out.

Official Employee

Re: Call forwarding

Hi Jayandj64, FWIW here is a link going over the call forwarding feature and how to enable and disable it.

https://www.xfinity.com/support/phone/forward-calls-with-call-forwarding/

Thank you

Community Icon
I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered?
Mark it as a solution!solution Icon