Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

online now

discussions

Call Screening

Regular Contributor

Call Screening

I really like this feature, but it would be far more useful if we could block more than just 12 numbers.  Is there any possibility of this happening in the near future?

Regular Visitor

Re: Call Screening

Quote>

"I really like this feature, but it would be far more useful if we could block more than just 12 numbers.  Is there any possibility of this happening in the near future?"

Oh my gosh................I couldn't agree more, and was wondering the same thing myself !!!!!

Problem Solver

All,

Thank you for your comments and great feeback.

To my knowledge there hasn't been any talks of extending past 12 numbers which would be a great idea as you both suggested. You always have the option to remove people already on your list. 

For now I have noted this information and passed it on to the appropriate person.

Community Icon
I am a Retired Official Comcast Employee, and I no longer actively support the forum.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am an Retired Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
Retired Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered?
Mark it as a solution!solution Icon

Thanks
-Keisha-
New Poster

Looks like the "appropriate person" did nothing over this past year since we're still limited to 12 numbers and unid callers still do not get screened.  How difficult can this be to block 800 numbers and selected telemarketers?

I have an unlisted number and block anonymous callers feature activated but telemarketers still get thru dispite not listing who they are on caller I.D.    Very disappointed and will be looking at other service providers who have better control features to block annoying telemarketers.

New Poster

We are getting calls several times a day, at all hours ?  We are on the do not call list, and the same list at Comcast, which we pay extra for, every month ?

So why are we getting calls from unknown callers without phone numbers. Such as V092613012100159  ??

Name unavailable 1 666 007 6653 ?  I have also turned in several phone numbers into the do not call list. Why is Comcast not doing something about this ?  We were told we would not get these calls when we sighed up for Comcast phone service ????

New Poster

Please more then 12 numbers. Some people use 3 or 4 numbers. That fills uo your list fast.