Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

online now

discussions

Call Manager Shows ERROR

New Poster

Call Manager Shows ERROR

I have been unable to access my CALL MANAGER for 2 months now within Smartzone. When I click on it, it reads this error message: 

We are temporarily unable to retrieve your calling feature settings. Please try again later. Reference code: SCC-1511

method: GetVoiceFeatureRequest

msg: unable to retrieve call features for: myname@comcast.net(7735551212)(cause detail:gateway service error: encountered error in response header: error_code=BBBP. VOICELISTENER.TN_INACTIVE,error_text=tn: 7735551212 Not Active(cause detail

code: voice.UNABLE_TO_RETRIEVE_CALL_FEATURES

detail: soap:Sender

trace: btpool0-26727:1277233790220:8bd8ee9719e4337b

This means I cannot set or use call forwarding. Nor am I able to be notified by email when I have a voicemail message. This is unacceptable, as I am often out of the country and use the internet as a way of keeping track of who calls me at home. An email notification is essential, unless I want to keep checking online, by logging into comcast smartzone ALL DAY LONG.

I have spoken with 10 customer service people at Comcast who all have done the same thing, write me a ticket, tell me I will hear from comcast shortly about the matter. Then about a week later, I always get a voicemail that says the issue has been resolved.

WHEN IT HAS DEFINITELY NOT been resolved.

Please help. I have nowhere else to turn to. Customer service will not let me speak to someone in I.T. about this and they just keep writing tickets, while I.T. keeps saying the problem is resolved.

I'm going crazy!!!!

Connection Expert

Re: Call Manager Shows ERROR

Sorry you are having a problem,  Your issue has been escalated to a Comcast Moderator and they should make contact tomorrow

Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee, I am a paying customer just like you!
I am an XFINITY Forum Expert and I am here to help. For information on the program click here.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee. I am a paying customer just like you!
I am an XFINITY Forum Expert and I am here to help.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.

Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee.

Was your question answered?
Mark it as a solution!solution Icon