Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

online now

discussions

COMCAST TELEPHONE SERVICE

New Poster

COMCAST TELEPHONE SERVICE

MY HUSBAND SWITCHED MY SERVICE FROM ATT A COUPLE OF YEARS AGO AND I HAVE NOT HAD GOOD SERVICE. MY TELEPHONE IS CONSTANLTY NOT WORKING AS I WRITE THIS TODAY. THIS IS THE 3RD TIME THIS WEEK I HAVE GONE WITHOUT SERVICE IN MY HOME. WENT TO MY NEIGHBORS 5/2 TO REPORT MY SERVICE NOT WORKING AGAIN THE  CUSTOMER SERVICE PERSON KEPT ME ON THE PHONE FOR 20 MINUTES WHILE I INCONVIENCE MY NEIGHBOR USING THEIR PHONE AND THEN HUNG UP ON ME. I CALLED BACK AGAIN AND THIS PERSON TOLD ME SHE WOULD HELP ME AS I WRITE THIS I DONOT HAVE SERVICE. MORE IMPORTANLY WHEN YOU CALL MY NUMBER YOU GET A DISCONNECT NOTICE ON MY PHONE I PAY 222.00 A MONTH FOR MY CABLE, COMPUTOR AND PHONE SERVICE. THIS IS TOTALLY UNACCEPTABLE. MY HUSBAND WAS JUST IN THE HOSPITAL FOR 5 WEEKS HAVING SURGERY I TOLD THE REP THAT I NEEDED MY PHONE IN CASE OF EMERGENCY. FINALLY I GOT ONE PHONE WORKING TODAY 5/4 THE OTHER PHONE WAS GIVING A DISCONNECT NOTICE NOW WHEN YOU CALL IT'S JUST BUSY NO DIAL TONE WHEN CAN I HAVE THE SERVICE I AM PAYING FOR    LOLA ALEXANDER PHONE NUMBER <removed> OTHER LINE <removed>THIS IS THE WORST SERVICE I HAVE EVER HAD.

------------------------------------------
Administrator note:
Phone numbers removed for privacy.

Message Edited by Michael on 05-04-2008 05:19 PM
Security Expert

Re: COMCAST TELEPHONE SERVICE

Two things...
1) Wrong forum, Should be in the Phone forum (I'll move this there)
2) Please don't type in all caps.. It's forum version of shouting and it's also hard to read...
TANSTAAFL!!

Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee, I am a paying customer just like you!
I am an XFINITY Forum Expert and I am here to help. For information on the program click here.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon

Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee. I am a paying customer just like you!
I am an XFINITY Forum Expert and I am here to help.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon

Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee.

Was your question answered?
Mark it as a solution!solution Icon

Contributor

Re: COMCAST TELEPHONE SERVICE

Hello Ninabear,
1st do you have any problems with any of you other services?
2nd How is the set up of your phone I.E. cable line into modem into phone etc.
3rd do you have one cable line that is split into separate line for all your sevices?
I am far from an expert but I do know some problems I and others have had that **bleep** up service