New to the Community? Start here.

members

online now

discussions

CDV compatible phones?

ANSWERED
Regular Visitor

CDV compatible phones?

I have CDV and I'm looking to buy new wireless phones for home. I currently have an old GE phone with the VMWI (VoiceMail Waiting Indicator) that works well with CDV.

Is there a list of phones that integrate with CDV?

Like the VTECH IP8301 used to be availble through Comcast and it even allowed to check VM via a softkey on the phone. See link below:

http://www.vtechphones.com/docMgt/public/art/286881/Comcast_Digital_Cordless_Phone_UserManual_Sep07.pdf

Thanks!

Accepted Solution

Re: CDV compatible phones?

There's an FAQ that lists incompatible devices here. I don't think there's a list of compatible equipment, since CDV should be compatible with most phone equipment and it would be impractical for them to list all of them.
View answer in context
Email Expert

Re: CDV compatible phones?

There's an FAQ that lists incompatible devices here. I don't think there's a list of compatible equipment, since CDV should be compatible with most phone equipment and it would be impractical for them to list all of them.

Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee, I am a paying customer just like you!
I am an XFINITY Forum Expert and I am here to help. For information on the program click here.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee. I am a paying customer just like you!
I am an XFINITY Forum Expert and I am here to help.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.

Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee.

Was your question answered?
Mark it as a solution!solution Icon

New Poster

Comcast compatible phones?

finding the list of "incompatible" phone is easy enough...how do I find a list of compatible phones?  or recommended phones