Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

online now

discussions

CANNOT ACCESS VOICEMAIL ONLINE

New Poster

CANNOT ACCESS VOICEMAIL ONLINE

I obviously have comcast voice BUT the problem is I cannot access my voicemail via ipad or cpu.  In fact when I look at my services online VOICE isnt even their and when I click on the voice option they try to get me to purchase it.....I ALREADY HAVE IT!!! LOL

Tags (1)
Cable Expert

Re: CANNOT ACCESS VOICEMAIL ONLINE

It is a coding issue on your account that only a Comcast support agent can fix.

Contact Comcast support and they can get it fixed.

1-800-266-2278

Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee, I am a paying customer just like you!
I am an XFINITY Forum Expert and I am here to help. For information on the program click here.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee. I am a paying customer just like you!
I am an XFINITY Forum Expert and I am here to help.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.

Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee.

Was your question answered?
Mark it as a solution!solution Icon

Problem Solver

ICEKOLD wrote:

I obviously have comcast voice BUT the problem is I cannot access my voicemail via ipad or cpu.  In fact when I look at my services online VOICE isnt even their and when I click on the voice option they try to get me to purchase it.....I ALREADY HAVE IT!!! LOL

I can help you here. 

What comcast services do you subscribe to? .. When you go online on your PC on XFINITY Connect in voice tab and in the xfinity connect app on iPad - what message does it show you on the Voice tab. ?

New Poster

Same problem here.  Can no longer access voicemail online.  Forget about customer support.  You'll be waiting forever.  Calls to customer support get routed to reps in the phillipines who have very limited troubleshooting resources.  Comcast makes it impossible to contact them any other way.  I finally gave up and switched to verizon.