Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

online now

discussions

Below Standard Service

Regular Visitor

Below Standard Service

I have experience such horrible service in my life as I have with comcast. My husband and I made the biggest mistake when we enrolled in comcast package (phone, cable and internet).  Everyday a problem.  One time their was a recording that our phone was out  of service when the bill was fully paid.

Most recently we added a second line because of need.  The gave us the new number (removed for safety). When the line was added we received (removed for safety).  the next day the line was dead.  Service tech came and provided (removed for safety)today no dial tone.

I'm so fed up with comcast I'm ready to walk.  I have even gone as far as reporting it to the FCC.  I am getting what am paying for. 

Message Edited by JimWe on 08-23-2007 08:39 AM

Message Edited by JimWe on 08-23-2007 08:40 AM
Security Expert

Re: Below Standard Service

Before You walk I suggest you Personal Message JimWe
TANSTAAFL!!

Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee, I am a paying customer just like you!
I am an XFINITY Forum Expert and I am here to help. For information on the program click here.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon

Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee. I am a paying customer just like you!
I am an XFINITY Forum Expert and I am here to help.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon

Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee.

Was your question answered?
Mark it as a solution!solution Icon

Regular Contributor

Re: Below Standard Service

Hi Pattycakes35,
I looked at your account and verified that you do have a problem with your service. Luckily, I was able to reach you on the phone, and we now have you scheduled for a service technician. I’ll be sure to follow up on your account and confirm that the problem has been corrected.

Please remember in the future not to put any personal information such as phone numbers, email addresses or proper names, in a post. These can be seen by every Comcast customer, and could lead to unfortunate events such as telemarketers, spam and harassing phone calls. Any moderator can obtain account information from your post, and then contact you directly.

If you have any other problems feel free to contact us or send me an email.

Thank you for posting,
Jim