Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

online now

discussions

Bad customer service ever

New Poster

Bad customer service ever

Called Comcast 1800 number on Feb. I asked if I cancel my service is there any early termination fee since I do not have the original contract. The guy whoever took my call told me we do not have contract. if I give them 60 days notice then there is no charge. So I did give them notice and switched to at&t. Today I received my bill from Comcast. They still charged me even I pulled over my service to AT&T. I called the customer service. Keith A. (He told me he can only tell me his last name is A.) told me he felt sorry that some of his co worker gave me wrong information about early termination fee. He said we have contract, no matter who told me whatever, I have to follow the contract. But why his co work told me I do not have contract back in Feb. I insisted to speak to a supervisor. Keith told me no supervisor is there to take my call! You felt sorry that your co worker gave me wrong information, I felt sorry that I will cancel all my services with Comcast. Shame on you. Comcast's poor customer service with no supervisor to handle customer's needs. I will never use your service again.