Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

online now

discussions

Any problems with Xfinity/Comcast?

New Poster

Any problems with Xfinity/Comcast?

Does anyone else get the kind of disregard from the whole Comcast/Xfinity staff?  Other than the sales people who get you signed up- I have encountered nothing but complete lack of any concern for the customer (me).  With some issues I had with my internet I had to work with the tech support folks. I had people who did not know how to help me - so that's that, can't help you, (if the issue doesn't fit in the box they are trained in- then they can't/won't help) had them hang up on me, or if I was cutoff, never called me back after I had to give my name, SS#, alternate call back #, etc on 3 of my 4 'cut off' calls.  I sent a note the VP of customer service and got an immediate reply that my contact is so important to them that I would hear back in 24 hrs.  that was last week.  I think I would prefer Verizon's DSL slow speed to all this.

New Poster

Re: Any problems with Xfinity/Comcast?

I am right there with you!!!!!!!  I have spent countless hours on the phone and chat trying to get my voicemail resolved to no avail.  I cannot tell you how many times I have been switched to another dept and had to repeat the same information over and over.  I was told today that it was resolved but it takes 30 minutes for it to show up and guess what that was 5 hours ago and it's still not fixed!!  I am so over Comcast.  I will be retiring and moving to my home in Florida some day and it can't be soon enough so I won't have to deal with this lame company anymore.  I have also had to tell them countless times that I DO NOT HAVE that extra digital receiver they keep charging me for.  Deregulation of the cable industry was definitely not in the best interest of the consumer.  I only wish someone at Comcast customer service would read these comments so they could realize just how horrible they are!!  Maybe they should stop outsourcing and use AMERICANS!!!!

Regular Visitor

iam @my wits end!!!callig statetomorow..... got new motam ordealgetting onlinestillnophone.....................it realy is criminal...

freemul wrote:

Does anyone else get the kind of disregard from the whole Comcast/Xfinity staff?  Other than the sales people who get you signed up- I have encountered nothing but complete lack of any concern for the customer (me).  With some issues I had with my internet I had to work with the tech support folks. I had people who did not know how to help me - so that's that, can't help you, (if the issue doesn't fit in the box they are trained in- then they can't/won't help) had them hang up on me, or if I was cutoff, never called me back after I had to give my name, SS#, alternate call back #, etc on 3 of my 4 'cut off' calls.  I sent a note the VP of customer service and got an immediate reply that my contact is so important to them that I would hear back in 24 hrs.  that was last week.  I think I would prefer Verizon's DSL slow speed to all this.

Regular Visitor

im with u we need the gov. to stop this monoply.they must be playing golf with the company reps

cowboy77 wrote:

iam @my wits end!!!callig statetomorow..... got new motam ordealgetting onlinestillnophone.....................it realy is criminal...

freemul wrote:

New Poster

Thanks all,

Not sure what can be done.  Are they part of the public utility commission?

Regular Visitor

Yes the #is on your bill.search and you will find it
New Poster

Yes, and I was actually told during a conversation with CS that "If you leave, you'll be back".  They are absolutely horrible!!  I have a bundled package and the phone will not work so we had to get our old land line reinstalled (which cost a small fortune) and no one seems to care.  We are paying a $214.00 bill every month and when we tried to get the phone taken off to save money, they were going to jack up the price of the other services we have and it would cost me MORE for fewer services.......  IT A RACKET!!!!  

Bottom line.... Comcast doesn't care about their customers and in the Olive Branch area your choses are limited and they know it.