Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

online now

discussions

All incoming calls gets logged as "missed calls"

New Poster

All incoming calls gets logged as "missed calls"

MY call log entry log all incoming calls as "missed calls" although I attend to them. This started to happen after I change my handset which is now capable or providing display of call logs as compred to previous hand set which had no LCD display.
Contributor

Re: All incoming calls gets logged as "missed calls"

Hello rajaboss:

Thank you for posting your concern on the Comcast Voice Mail Forum.  If the "missed call" is displaying on your phone CID unit there is little we can do to resolve this, as it is third party equipment.  However, if the "missed call" display is actually occurring within the DVC (Digital Voice Center), we need to investigate this further;  in which case the fastest way to get this repaired would be to contact us  to open a trouble ticket.

Thanks

modmlr

Official Employee

modmlr wrote:

Hello rajaboss:

Thank you for posting your concern on the Comcast Voice Mail Forum.  If the "missed call" is displaying on your phone CID unit there is little we can do to resolve this, as it is third party equipment.  However, if the "missed call" display is actually occurring within the DVC (Digital Voice Center), we need to investigate this further;  in which case the fastest way to get this repaired would be to contact us  to open a trouble ticket.

Thanks

modmlr

Or just post the issue here for us to investigate.  The engineers that design and run the voicemail system monitor this forum...  (and one posted in this thread)

JL
JL
Internet Services

Community Icon
I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered?
Mark it as a solution!solution Icon
Email Expert

jlivingood wrote:
The engineers that design and run the voicemail system monitor this forum...  (and one posted in this thread)

JL

No wonder the moderator support in this group is so good (no offense intended to the rest of the moderators, but nearly every thread here gets addressed by a Comcast tech).

Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee, I am a paying customer just like you!
I am an XFINITY Forum Expert and I am here to help. For information on the program click here.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee. I am a paying customer just like you!
I am an XFINITY Forum Expert and I am here to help.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.

Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee.

Was your question answered?
Mark it as a solution!solution Icon