Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

online now

discussions

After move online Voice Mail does not work

New Poster

After move online Voice Mail does not work

I just recently moved and now I cannot access my voice mail online.  When I try to access voice mail I get a messag: "voice mail not set up" but when I go to voice mail set up one of two things happen either I get message "voice mail setup not available at this time" or setup box opens but everything is greyed out and it will not let me do anything. 

Regular Contributor

Re: After move online Voice Mail does not work

Thank you
Comcast Vic.
New Poster

I have the same thing.  Voicemail does not show up on web.  Stopped working after move.

New Poster

I am having the same problem.  I could access VM just fine via internet and through the comcast app, but after I moved I can non longer access.  My VM at home works just fine - its just via the app and the internet.  Its almost as if Comcast is not associating my phone number with my user profile.  Help please - I've called tech support many times, they all say tickets are being put in, but nobody can get this right.  Very frustrated right now.....

New Poster

I've had the same problem.  But it started the day after I scheduled my appointment to move my services.  I cannot access VM or text messaging via the website and the app.  Comcast said it was definitely their issue and they were looking into it last week.  I haven't heard anything since then and the problem persists.

New Poster

Finally talked to someone who knew what they were doing. Call and ask them to reset your user ID password. After that was done the online access(and thru app) to VM was restored. Good luck. Frustrating dealing with most of the comcast reps, which are not trained properly.
Regular Visitor

Can't open my voicemail it shoes Error HTTP it shows that I had a call but can't seem to open it up