Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

online now

discussions

Accessing Voice interface on comcast.net

Regular Visitor

Accessing Voice interface on comcast.net

Each time I click on the voice button from within my mail, I receive this screen.

XFINITY Voice
Talk as long as you want with unlimited local and long-distance home phone service.
Enjoy unlimited nationwide calling and service that's rated #1. Plus, XFINITY Voice integrates with your TV and computer for ultimate control and flexibility. Additional fees may apply.
Service Expert

Re: Accessing Voice interface on comcast.net

MikeHuck99 wrote:
 Each time I click on the voice button from within my mail, I receive this screen.

XFINITY Voice
Talk as long as you want with unlimited local and long-distance home phone service.
Enjoy unlimited nationwide calling and service that's rated #1. Plus, XFINITY Voice integrates with your TV and computer for ultimate control and flexibility. Additional fees may apply.

This could be a temporary "glitch" within Comcast's provisioning system..... it is always best to try later in the day or even the next day.   If it still isn't working after that timeframe, then you may need to call into Comcast and ensure that VOICE and VOICEMAIL are correctly provisioned on your account.  Nothing works without a provisioning account code.

Good luick!

-=Ray=-

Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee, I am a paying customer just like you!
I am an XFINITY Forum Expert and I am here to help. For information on the program click here.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee. I am a paying customer just like you!
I am an XFINITY Forum Expert and I am here to help.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.

Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee.

Was your question answered?
Mark it as a solution!solution Icon