Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

online now

discussions

Access to call manager and call screening

Regular Visitor

Access to call manager and call screening

Cannot access call manager function or call screening function for at least three weeks. Is this a system wide problem or my machine. It was functioning OK. Up until this Time.  JmWoodridge

Cable Expert

Re: Access to call manager and call screening

The Comcast Cares Team has been notified and will get it fixed.

Watch this post and your email for updates from the team during the business week.

Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee, I am a paying customer just like you!
I am an XFINITY Forum Expert and I am here to help. For information on the program click here.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee. I am a paying customer just like you!
I am an XFINITY Forum Expert and I am here to help.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.

Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee.

Was your question answered?
Mark it as a solution!solution Icon

Regular Visitor

I have also been unable to access call manager for quite some time, no help from live chat on internet.

Please keep me posted as to what to do to rectify the problem or when it will be addressed by Comcast.

New Poster

I haven't been able to access my Call Manager either, error message for the last 3 weeks.

Problem Solver

Minor changes were made on each accounts. Could everyone check and please let me know if the issue is resolved.

Community Icon
I am a Retired Official Comcast Employee, and I no longer actively support the forum.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Community Icon
I am an Retired Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Community Icon
Retired Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered?
Mark it as a solution!solution Icon

New Poster

I'm still receiving the same error: A network service error has occurred.

New Poster

Hasn't worked since the first week of October.  I'm just glad I was able turn off forwarding before it stopped working.  It's a great feature for those of us who are away from the house and want to receive calls without giving out cell phone number directly.  Always get:

----------------------------------------------------

method:    GetVoiceFeaturesRequest
msg:    system failure: java.lang.NullPointerException
code:    service.FAILURE
detail:    soap:Receiver
trace:    com.zimbra.common.service.ServiceException: system failure: java.lang.NullPointerException ExceptionId:btpool0-36250:1319899783451:4fa72f1b03a0f0dd Code:service.FAILURE at com.zimbra.common.service.ServiceException.FAILURE(ServiceException.java:248) at com.zimbra.soap.SoapEngine.dispatchRequest(SoapEngine.java:449) at com.zimbra.soap.SoapEngine.dispatch(SoapEngine.java:274) at com.zimbra.soap.SoapEngine.dispatch(SoapEngine.java:158) at com.zimbra.soap.SoapServlet.doWork(SoapServlet.java:291) at com.zimbra.soap.SoapServlet.doPost(SoapServlet.java:212) at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:725) at com.zimbra.cs.servlet.ZimbraServlet.service(ZimbraServlet.java:181) at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:814) at org.mortbay.jetty.servlet.ServletHolder.handle(ServletHolder.java:511) at org.mortbay.jetty.servlet.ServletHandler$CachedChain.doFilter(ServletHandler.java:1166) at com.zimbra.cs.servlet.SetHeaderFilter.doFilter(SetHeaderFilter.java:79) at org.mortbay.jetty.servlet.ServletHandler$CachedChain.doFilter(ServletHandler.java:1157) at org.mortbay.servlet.UserAgentFilter.doFilter(UserAgentFilter.java:81) at org.mortbay.servlet.GzipFilter.doFilter(GzipFilter.java:132) at org.mortbay.jetty.servlet.ServletHandler$CachedChain.doFilter(ServletHandler.java:1157) at org.mortbay.jetty.servlet.ServletHandler.handle(ServletHandler.java:388) at org.mortbay.jetty.security.SecurityHandler.handle(SecurityHandler.java:218) at org.mortbay.jetty.servlet.SessionHandler.handle(SessionHandler.java:182) at org.mortbay.jetty.handler.ContextHandler.handle(ContextHandler.java:765) at org.mortbay.jetty.webapp.WebAppContext.handle(WebAppContext.java:422) at org.mortbay.jetty.handler.ContextHandlerCollection.handle(ContextHandlerCollection.java:230) at org.mortbay.jetty.handler.HandlerCollection.handle(HandlerCollection.java:114) at org.mortbay.jetty.handler.HandlerWrapper.handle(HandlerWrapper.java:152) at org.mortbay.jetty.handler.rewrite.RewriteHandler.handle(RewriteHandler.java:230) at org.mortbay.jetty.handler.HandlerWrapper.handle(HandlerWrapper.java:152) at org.mortbay.jetty.Server.handle(Server.java:326) at org.mortbay.jetty.HttpConnection.handleRequest(HttpConnection.java:543) at org.mortbay.jetty.HttpConnection$RequestHandler.content(HttpConnection.java:946) at org.mortbay.jetty.HttpParser.parseNext(HttpParser.java:756) at org.mortbay.jetty.HttpParser.parseAvailable(HttpParser.java:218) at org.mortbay.jetty.HttpConnection.handle(HttpConnection.java:405) at org.mortbay.io.nio.SelectChannelEndPoint.run(SelectChannelEndPoint.java:410) at org.mortbay.thread.BoundedThreadPool$PoolThread.run(BoundedThreadPool.java:451) Caused by: java.lang.NullPointerException at com.zimbra.cs.voice.velodrome.voicemail.GetUMSubscriberSummary.invoke(GetUMSubscriberSummary.java:51) at com.zimbra.cs.voice.velodrome.VelodromeVoiceStore.getVoiceMailAttrs(VelodromeVoiceStore.java:108) at com.zimbra.cs.service.voice.GetVoiceMailPrefs.process(GetVoiceMailPrefs.java:63) at com.zimbra.cs.service.voice.GetVoiceFeatures.process(GetVoiceFeatures.java:108) at com.zimbra.cs.service.voice.GetVoiceFeatures.handle(GetVoiceFeatures.java:54) at com.zimbra.soap.SoapEngine.dispatchRequest(SoapEngine.java:420) ... 32 more

------------------------------------------------------

Happens on any machine, any browser (IE, Firefox. Chrome, Safari. Opera) all with up to date Java.  Please fix.

Regular Visitor

Cannot access missed calls or answered calls on Call Manager since yesterday.  Error Code SCC -0250. 

New Poster

I am having the same problem.  Have tried Safari, Chrome, and Firefox browsers.  Frustrating.

New Poster

I am getting the same error.  WHen will this be fixed ?

Frequent Visitor

This is ridiculous  -  one of the Comcast Reps replied to this that this problem WOULD BE FIXED.  Well it has been a month now and still the same ERROR message persists.  I cannot access Call Manager or Call Screening.  I am on the National DO NOT CALL list and several of the Telemarketers calls persist.  Some come in every day from the same number - yet the Call Screening feature is broken with not even a glimmer of hope that it is being seriously looked into.

PLEASE PLEASE - what is going on with this problem ! ! !

New Poster

This is ridicuous.

I received 2 voice mails last week from a Comcast technician indicating that he could fix the issue.  I have returned his call many times and just get his voice mail.  Have left messages, but have not received a call back.  Help !