Welcome to Comcast Help & Support Forums
You can contribute an answer or post a question.
Posted by
Visitor
  • The Community would like to Welcome you!

Ps3 Wireless Quit Working

I lived in an apartment and had comcast wireless internet hooked up to my ps3 and had no problems with it. I just moved into a new house and had my services transferred. Same modem and everything but now my ps3 will not connect to the internet. My computer internet works just fine. I have reset the modem and ps3 numerous time with no results. The only difference is that instead of just showing my wireless after i scan it shows mine with 3 or 4 others that are also 100% with no names next to them. I also believe they upgraded my internet so im not sure if that changes anything. WHAT DO I DO!?!?!?!?!?!?

Posted by
Problem Solver
  • Congratulations on receiving your first Kudos! Thank you for your meaningful contribution to the forum. May this be the first of many kudos.
  • Great Job! Your reply has been accepted. Thank you for helping and Congrats on your 1st Solution.
  • Communication is Key. Way to go, keep it up. Congrats on 100 Replies!

Re: Ps3 Wireless Quit Working

Was your PS3 set to connect automatically to your network or just any available?

Posted by
Visitor
  • The Community would like to Welcome you!

automatically

Highlighted
Posted by
Problem Solver
  • Congratulations on receiving your first Kudos! Thank you for your meaningful contribution to the forum. May this be the first of many kudos.
  • Great Job! Your reply has been accepted. Thank you for helping and Congrats on your 1st Solution.
  • Communication is Key. Way to go, keep it up. Congrats on 100 Replies!

Not that you would want to, but can it connect to any open network?