Welcome to Xfinity Help & Support Forums
Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

topics

TouchPad Connectivity Lost

New Poster

TouchPad Connectivity Lost

First time I'm seeing a "Connectivity Lost" on my TouchPad......have full cable and internet service in place so a bit confused.

Regular Contributor

Re: TouchPad Connectivity Lost

Try rebooting the security router (unplug) and/or rebooting the panel (in settings).

New Poster

Is the power out from the touchscreen, I believe it will say it then also

Contributor

Same problem here within the past week. I've rebooted the TouchPad but it still says no connectivity to the internet. I have internet to my PCs so not sure what the deal is. Has anyone else had this issue & been able to restore internet to the TouchPad?  I enjoy the weather & news apps on there.

Problem Solver

CCinVA wrote:

Same problem here within the past week. I've rebooted the TouchPad but it still says no connectivity to the internet. I have internet to my PCs so not sure what the deal is. Has anyone else had this issue & been able to restore internet to the TouchPad?  I enjoy the weather & news apps on there.

Have you tried rebooting the security router as well (and essentially any other router and/or modem/gateway you might have)?

Contributor

I was able to resolve the problem by removing the weather app and reinstalling it. Works like a charm now.  :-)

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

Discussion stats
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 5 in conversation