Xfinity plant
Xfinity globe
Community Forum

Error in arming system

Highlighted
Frequent Visitor

Error in arming system

When I choose Arm Away, the system shows Arm Stay when the arming is completed.  I have set this on both the keypad and the screen.  Also, I have moved around the house when Arm Stay is on and had the motion sensors beep waking up a sleeping person.  Do I need a tech to come out and reprogram the system?  Thanks.

Accepted Solutions
Official Employee

Re: Error in arming system

Hello @WilsonQ. This certainly should not be happening. I suggest scheduling a technician visit to get this troubleshot and if needed, the touchscreen replaced. I can assist you in scheduling the technician visit. To get started, please send me a private message and include your full name, service address, and account number so I can access your account. 

All Replies
Official Employee

Hello @WilsonQ. This certainly should not be happening. I suggest scheduling a technician visit to get this troubleshot and if needed, the touchscreen replaced. I can assist you in scheduling the technician visit. To get started, please send me a private message and include your full name, service address, and account number so I can access your account. 

Frequent Visitor

Thanks, I have an appt for tomorrow to address problem.