Welcome to Xfinity Help & Support Forums
Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

topics

Cannot Log into Xfinity Home App on my phone or the Subscriber Portal on my computer.

Frequent Visitor

Cannot Log into Xfinity Home App on my phone or the Subscriber Portal on my computer.

Cannot Log into Xfinity Home App on my phone or the Subscriber Portal on my computer. I have been trying to resolve this issue for a week now. I have 3 ticket numbers cr523835437 cr523835437 and cr522921031. A Tech called and left a number to call him back at (855)484-1453 but the number always says I have reached them after business hours. I called at 10am, 1pm, 3pm CST on Monday, and he never left an extension to reach him at.  I was told my issue was to be sent to level 2, advanced repair team, but havent received any customer service whatsoever. This is absolutely ridiculous. Even more frustrating is when calling customer service they have you do the same thing over and over and over to try to solve the problem before they will escalate your issue. So I am paying for a service that I can't use.  I get the 43401 message when trying to login xfinity home app on my phone stating I am not using the email that was used to set the account up with.  I am using the same @comcast.net email address and password that I can login to xfinity tv, xfinity tv go apps, and also access my account via my computer on comcast.net......  

Frequent Visitor

Re: Cannot Log into Xfinity Home App on my phone or the Subscriber Portal on my computer.

Still Nothing

Frequent Visitor

Re: Cannot Log into Xfinity Home App on my phone or the Subscriber Portal on my computer.

Anyone have any success with any unmoderated websites that can assist?

Valued Contributor

Make sure you're using the "primary" email user name associated with your account - That's all I can think of.  How to check all of that - not too sure but log into your acct and under users and pref check to make sure you have the primary user name.  Maybe that's the issue?

Official Employee

Hi teecrose - 

I've responded to your other thread in the mobile app section of our forum.  I need to confirm the email address you are using to sign in.  I've private messaged you for this information.

Thanks!

Rachel

Community Icon
I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am an Offical Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered?
Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon

Frequent Visitor

Still not working and still waiting on someone to contact me or fix the problem. 

Frequent Visitor

Thanks for your response and trying to help out, I appreciate it. I verified I am using the primary user login information and password, but still no luck. 

Frequent Visitor

Finally!!!   Got a call from Comcast (thank you Carrie)!!!  Not sure what she did, but she fixed it!!

Official Employee

Teecrose - 

Glad this issue was resolved for you.  Carrie was able to make an update on the account side to correct the sign in issue.

Thanks!

Rachel

Community Icon
I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Community Icon
I am an Offical Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered?
Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

Discussion stats
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 3 in conversation