viewing missed calls

How does one view missed called???

3 REPLIES
Posted by
Valued Contributor

Message 2 of 4 (541 Views)

Re: viewing missed calls

There are a couple of ways to do this.

From the xfinity.comcast.net web site, after logging in, click on the small envelope icon that appears in the upper right hand corner of the screen.  This will take you to your email messages screen, where from the top of the screen you can click on the Voice link.  This will take you to the Voice Mail message screen, where on the left hand side of the screen you can click the Call History link. This will display the call history which includes both received and placed calls.  On the screen on the right hand side is a Sort By option that provides you several options, including Missed.  This information was written based on the new account design.  If your account isn't on the new design yet hopefully there will be enough information for you to find the page you need.

The other way to view missed calls is through the Xfinity Connect app on your mobile device.  If you have this app and have it configured for use with your Xfinity Voice number, when you open the app up, select the three horizontal lines in the upper left hand corner of the screen which will open up the menu of options where you select the Call option.  On the screen you are taken to, if it doesn't default to listing the calls then select the left hand icon at the top of the screen that looks like a clock.  Here your calls are listed, with the Missed Call listings having those words appear in red.  

Hope this helps you out.

Posted by
Frequent Visitor
  • You have posted 5 replies to the community. Thank you for keeping the conversations going!
  • Thank you contributor for your first reply to the community!
 Posting replies is the best way to get involved.
  • Congrats on Posting your first topic!

Message 3 of 4 (510 Views)

When I check my call history it is always empty. This has happened ever since the website was updated. Is there a way to fix this?

Posted by
Administrator

Message 4 of 4 (334 Views)

Hi sledgehammer,  I apologize that you are not able to view your call history.  I will send you a private message to troubleshoot this issue further.

Thank you

Community Icon
I am an Offical Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am an Offical Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered?
Mark it as a solution!solution Icon