Welcome to Comcast Help & Support Forums
Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

online now

discussions

VOICE,,,,call records, (call history), Placed calls,,(dialed calls) not showing person i called

Posted by
Visitor
  • Congrats on Posting your first topic!

Message 1 of 4

When I go into my xfinity voice section,, and check my call history (call records) and check my placed calls (dialed calls) it shows my name, instead of the persons name and phone#  that i dialed,,,,,It has been doing this for about 1 month,,,,,,also when I check my placed calls, or recieved calls,or missed calls it only allows me to go back and check them for about 8 days when it should show (or go back) about 90 days, 

3 REPLIES
Posted by
Service Expert

Message 2 of 4

thomas_jeffery wrote:

When I go into my xfinity voice section,, and check my call history (call records) and check my placed calls (dialed calls) it shows my name, instead of the persons name and phone#  that i dialed,,,,,It has been doing this for about 1 month,,,,,,also when I check my placed calls, or recieved calls,or missed calls it only allows me to go back and check them for about 8 days when it should show (or go back) about 90 days, 

1.  Yes, I noticed that only the last 8 days of my calls are being shown at this time as well.  This may have been a Comcast decision but do not know.

2.  For your placed calls issue, call into Comcast and speak with a CSR to begin the support process.

The Support Forums are "public" forums and you should not post identifiable information - (full name, account number, address, phone numbers & email addresses).  Users of these forums are Comcast customers, the same as you & me and volunteer their time to assist with the issues and/or problems that you may be experiencing. Comcast Official Employees (OE) are identified with RED lettered User Names. Comcast Appointed Experts are identified with GREEN lettered User Names.

Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee, I am a paying customer just like you!
I am an XFINITY Forum Expert and I am here to help. For information on the program click here.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee. I am a paying customer just like you!
I am an XFINITY Forum Expert and I am here to help.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.

Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee.

Was your question answered?
Mark it as a solution!solution Icon

Posted by
Frequent Visitor
  • Thank you contributor for your first reply to the community!
 Posting replies is the best way to get involved.
  • Congrats on Posting your first topic!

Message 3 of 4

Thomas_Jeffery,

I experienced the same thing!  Only a few days not 90 days .. Comcast did major updayes across all departments I was told .. A tech told me to try a different windo server, Firefox will bring like 2 months worth for me .. So I run Google Chrome and Firefox for Comcast Call History...

IMO its wrong to not notify customers or employees of UPDATES ( when, length and sites/areas effected)

~  We could have saved info, especially contacts for calls!

Posted by
Service Expert

Message 4 of 4

1 Year Old Topic Closed.

Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee, I am a paying customer just like you!
I am an XFINITY Forum Expert and I am here to help. For information on the program click here.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee. I am a paying customer just like you!
I am an XFINITY Forum Expert and I am here to help.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.

Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee.

Was your question answered?
Mark it as a solution!solution Icon