Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

online now

discussions

xfinity connect

New Poster

xfinity connect

Xfinity Connect appears to have a number of flaws.

No matter how many emails I receive, delete or read, my inbox always shows 99+. Logically this means I have more than 99 emails. What good does this serve? So what if I have 99+ emails, I have no indication of how many new emails I have received since I last logged.

Sorting email by sender is a joke. When I sort by sender, the following is the order it comes up in using the first letter of each sender; 7, T, T, P, 7, N, N, W, F, W, N, N, A… You get the picture.

I am running Windows 7 Pro on all my workstations. I have accessed Xfinity Connect from IE, Chrome and Firefox and encountered the issues in all of them.

Is anyone experiencing the same issue and if so has anyone by chance found a resolution?

Email Expert

Re: xfinity connect

The "sort by sender" thing is a known issue, and is being worked on.  If you look closely at the list when you use "sender" as the criteria, you will probably find that it is actually sorting them by the email address of the sender, rather than the name.

Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee, I am a paying customer just like you!
I am an XFINITY Forum Expert and I am here to help. For information on the program click here.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee. I am a paying customer just like you!
I am an XFINITY Forum Expert and I am here to help.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee.

Was your question answered?
Mark it as a solution!solution Icon

New Poster

Re: xfinity connect

Thanks for the reply.

You would think Comcast would insure an application functions properly before deploying it, especially with something as simple as sorting.