members

online now

discussions

would like to import folders calendar and contacts into outlook

Posted by
New Poster
  • Congrats on Posting your first topic!

Message 1 of 2

How do you import data (folder set up, calendar and contacts) into outlook.  I have already successfully set up outlook to receive comcast email

1 REPLY
Posted by
Email Expert

Message 2 of 2

For the address book, you can export it to your computer as a .csv file if you are still in the old email format.  Open the Address Book, and on the landing page you will see a link for "Export all".  Click on that and follow the prompts.  Then you should be able to import it into Outlook.  If you are on the new format though, right now you can't export the address book.  That function is down due to some buggy software, with no fix date so far.

As for the Calendar-----------you can share it with someone, and Outlook users are supposed to be able to sync it.  Open the calendar (old format) and in the upper right corner you will see the option to sync.  I don't know any way of exporting the Comcast calendar.  Maybe you can find a way to import it with Outlook.

Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee, I am a paying customer just like you!
I am an XFINITY Forum Expert and I am here to help. For information on the program click here.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee. I am a paying customer just like you!
I am an XFINITY Forum Expert and I am here to help.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee.

Was your question answered?
Mark it as a solution!solution Icon