Welcome to Xfinity Help & Support Forums
Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

topics

why do I get "502 bad getaway " and untitled on my screen.. when I push the envelope picture on the

New Poster

why do I get "502 bad getaway " and untitled on my screen.. when I push the envelope picture on the

cant get my email on the computer.. when I push the envelope on the web it says untitled and   ,502 bad getaway ,

New Poster

Re: why do I get "502 bad getaway " and untitled on my screen.. when I push the envelope p

i have the same issue, anybody have a clue

Regular Contributor

Re: why do I get "502 bad getaway " and untitled on my screen.. when I push the envelope p

Same thing for the last 3 days on my Win 10 PC - haven't been able to access email. Bad Gateway 502.

<--> U.S. Navy Vietnam Era veteran. You're welcome. <-->
Email Expert

littlebit2mutch wrote:

cant get my email on the computer.. when I push the envelope on the web it says untitled and   ,502 bad getaway ,

See here ----------------------------

https://www.lifewire.com/502-bad-gateway-error-explained-2622939

A couple of things suggested in the article--------------

Try clearing out your browser's cache/browsing history. When you have done that, close out the browser and re-start it in a fresh session. If that doesn't do it, then try using a different browser.

Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee, I am a paying customer just like you!
I am an XFINITY Forum Expert and I am here to help. For information on the program click here.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee. I am a paying customer just like you!
I am an XFINITY Forum Expert and I am here to help.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee.

Was your question answered?
Mark an Answer!solution Icon

New Poster

truy clearing  your casche and cookies ..then re boot...should work and from now on  clear them every few weeks depending on how much your computer is online..good luck

Regular Visitor

Thank you.  The advice to refresh/reload the page solved the problem.

Xfinity Events:
WATCHATHON 2018... See More
Discussion stats
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 5 in conversation