Welcome to Xfinity Help & Support Forums
Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

topics

website DNS records

New Poster

website DNS records

I have 5 fixed IP addresses for my small business and manage 5 webservers. I need to change DNS records at times and I was able to do that before the cloud solutions. I also had my business email with them. After the cloud solutions they wanted me to purchase all kinds of apps and software that I do not need and would not pay for. Now I cannot access the DNS records for my webservers and no email. I had to cancel the account. I called many mny times and  no one even knows what the DNS reords are. I cannot believe this comapny!!

Service Expert

Re: website DNS records

@rhussaine wrote:

I have 5 fixed IP addresses for my small business and manage 5 webservers. I need to change DNS records at times and I was able to do that before the cloud solutions. I also had my business email with them. After the cloud solutions they wanted me to purchase all kinds of apps and software that I do not need and would not pay for. Now I cannot access the DNS records for my webservers and no email. I had to cancel the account. I called many mny times and  no one even knows what the DNS reords are. I cannot believe this comapny!!

You're probably looking for Comcast Business support.  This is for residential support.  We don't deal with Cloud Solutions here.

Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee, I am a paying customer just like you!
I am an XFINITY Forum Expert and I am here to help. For information on the program click here.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee. I am a paying customer just like you!
I am an XFINITY Forum Expert and I am here to help.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee.

Was your question answered?
Mark an Answer!solution Icon

Special Events
FIFA World Cup 2018 on Xfinity See More
Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation