Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

online now

discussions

unable to access/edit draft mail

Regular Visitor

unable to access/edit draft mail

when email is put into draft folder, and I want to return to it later, a pop up comes up that says it is being blocked as a pop up. I have nothing set like that, that I can tell.  I then try to move it to trash or another folder, but again a message comes up that says I cannot move this mail. Help. Thank you.

Email Expert

Re: unable to access/edit draft mail

See if this helps you--------------------

http://forums.xfinity.com/t5/Email-Web-Browsing/Deleting-emails/m-p/2847303#M172944

Also, do you have the pop-up blocker enabled in your browser?  If so disable it and see if that changes anything.

Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee, I am a paying customer just like you!
I am an XFINITY Forum Expert and I am here to help. For information on the program click here.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee. I am a paying customer just like you!
I am an XFINITY Forum Expert and I am here to help.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee.

Was your question answered?
Mark it as a solution!solution Icon

Regular Visitor

I do not have a problem deleting emails.  My problem is email that is placed into the draft folder.  I cannot reaccess the saved email I placed into the draft folder. Changing the pop up blocker did not change anything.  Also, the saved email in the draft folder will not allow me to move it to another folder, so I can then access it from there.  My solution, which doesn't always work; copy and paste.

Email Expert

OK copy and paste is an issue right now in the new format.  It seems to depend on what browser and operating system you are using.  Try using a different browser, or using a private browsing window in the browser you use right now.  Also, you can try to move the message using the Move button in the toolbar.  It looks like a folder with an arrow in it.

Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee, I am a paying customer just like you!
I am an XFINITY Forum Expert and I am here to help. For information on the program click here.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee. I am a paying customer just like you!
I am an XFINITY Forum Expert and I am here to help.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee.

Was your question answered?
Mark it as a solution!solution Icon