Welcome to Comcast Help & Support Forums
Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

online now

discussions

transfering contacts from one comcast.net account to another comcast.net account

New Poster

transfering contacts from one comcast.net account to another comcast.net account

Hi,

I just set up a new "comcast.net" email address and need to transfer my contacts from my other "comcast.net" account.

I am so lost as to how to do this, can anybody help me?

Thanks in advance

Kat

Email Expert

Re: transfering contacts from one comcast.net account to another comcast.net account

Are you using the old email format?  If so, from the Inbox page, click on Address Book, and on the landing page click on "Export All".  Then click on Export in the window you see.  You will be sending your contacts as a .csv file to your computer.  I would recommend you save it to the desktop to make it easy to find.  

Once that is done, open the secondary account, and from that Inbox page click on Address Book, and this time click on "Build your Address Book", and in the next window clcik on "Import".  In the next window click on "CSV Import", then in the next window hit "Choose File" to navigate to your copy on the desktop, then hit "Upload".

Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee, I am a paying customer just like you!
I am an XFINITY Forum Expert and I am here to help. For information on the program click here.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee. I am a paying customer just like you!
I am an XFINITY Forum Expert and I am here to help.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee.

Was your question answered?
Mark it as a solution!solution Icon

New Poster

Re: transfering contacts from one comcast.net account to another comcast.net account

Thank you so much for your help.