Welcome to Xfinity Help & Support Forums
Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

topics

stay sign in feature does not work

Regular Contributor

stay sign in feature does not work

stay sign in feature does not work in xfinity connect . using chrome browser. When i sign in initially and check stay signed in   and close and reopen the start up page in xfinity and hit email logo,the e-mail does not open up. How do i correct this.?

Frequent Visitor

Re: stay sign in feature does not work

I'm having the same issues even before I switched to having xfinitiy as my main page or browser (sorry forgot terminology).  Sometimes I'm logged in under my name "Hello Colleen" other times it says "Hello Guest".  I went to my address book to create a new contact after I hit save returned to email I wasn't logged in under my name.  I tried to type a letter to my new contact yet the body of the letter was not there not allowing me to type.  I clicked xfinitiy Connect: Inbox and it still opened saying "Hello Guest" what do I have to do get out of Comcast completely and start over.  Real Pain in my "bad word police won't let me post" can I say pain in my neck?  first thing in the morning.  Sometimes I read an email which also takes forever to open after 4 times of trying.  Turning circle doesn't even appear until after the 4th click. After reading I'm back to being called a guest.  Why Why Why.

This just started happening since (pick a month) May 2017.  We will just say as of this year.  Growing very old.  If I leave email to check out my account all of a sudden it's back "hello Colleen" leave home page just to read my email "Hello Guest".  This also happens before I even access my email when home page appears.  Yes at one point I did click in box remember me or keep me logged on doesn't matter I'm still considered "Hello Guest".

I'm wondering if Mr. USAF_E-8_RET can help me with this problem you are my hero. By the way how do I change my name back to Colleen versus Neelloc or am I stuck like Chuck?  Thank you fresh baked cookies to anyone replying.

Email Expert

Re: stay sign in feature does not work

Redfordl wrote:

stay sign in feature does not work in xfinity connect . using chrome browser. When i sign in initially and check stay signed in   and close and reopen the start up page in xfinity and hit email logo,the e-mail does not open up. How do i correct this.?

Check to see if you are using the latest version of  Chrome.  Right now its up to Version 61.0.3163.79 (Official Build) (64-bit)

Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee, I am a paying customer just like you!
I am an XFINITY Forum Expert and I am here to help. For information on the program click here.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee. I am a paying customer just like you!
I am an XFINITY Forum Expert and I am here to help.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee.

Was your question answered?
Mark an Answer!solution Icon

Forums Tips and Tricks:
Tagging Posts... See More
Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 3 in conversation