Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

online now

discussions

southwest airlines emails

Regular Visitor

southwest airlines emails

We have not received a Southwest Airlines Click and Save email since November even though we did not unsubscribe.  Recently we made Southwest Airline reservations and asked to have confirmations sent to our comcast email address.  We never received them.  We have checked our junk/mail spam folder and they are not there either.  We also checked and confirmed the southwest was not a block sender.  Anyone have any ideas? 

Email Expert

Re: southwest airlines emails

Call Comcast security and ask if there is a blocking issue with that sender's domain---------------------

Comcast Customer Security Assurance-------------------

Normal business hours (6:00 am to 2:00 am EST, 7 days a week)

1 - 888-565-4329

Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee, I am a paying customer just like you!
I am an XFINITY Forum Expert and I am here to help. For information on the program click here.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee. I am a paying customer just like you!
I am an XFINITY Forum Expert and I am here to help.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee.

Was your question answered?
Mark it as a solution!solution Icon

Official Employee

srwandjaw wrote:

We have not received a Southwest Airlines Click and Save email since November even though we did not unsubscribe.  Recently we made Southwest Airline reservations and asked to have confirmations sent to our comcast email address.  We never received them.  We have checked our junk/mail spam folder and they are not there either.  We also checked and confirmed the southwest was not a block sender.  Anyone have any ideas? 

srwandjaw-

I'll send you a private forum message.

ComcastDaveL

Community Icon
I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am an Offical Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon

Regular Visitor

I'm having the same issue.  No emails from SW.

Official Employee

jtr wrote:

jtr-

I've sent you a private forum message.

ComcastDaveL

Community Icon
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.

Community Icon
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.

New Poster

I am having the same issue.  I do not receive southwest promotional emails that I am signed up for and I do not receive the confirmation emails when I book a flight.  the emails are not in my spam folder.

New Poster

I am having the same issue. Comcast security was unable to help. I was told to contact Southwest Airlines.

New Poster

Same problem. Since January 1 have not been able to get any email from southwest. I called Comcast and they tell me it's a southwest issue. Any ideas how to fix. I have called security and tech support with no resolution.
New Poster

Same problem with Southwest Airlines. Now I am wondering how many other email sources are being blocked that I'm not aware of. Can't even get a plane reservation confirmation. Ridiculous!

New Poster

comcast email blocking emails from www.southwest.com?

anyone else not recieving email or notifications with their comcast.net email from southwest.com?

I'm able to send/forward emails to other accounts, but to comcast.net

Official Employee

Re: comcast email blocking emails from www.southwest.com?

Hello everyone,

There were a few issues affecting a small percentage of emails coming from southwest.com and as a result, they were getting marked as spam. Those issues should now be resolved. For those that were not receiving the emails in your spam folder, please make sure you have spam foldering enabled. Click here for instructions on how to set this up. 

Thanks

Brandon

Community Icon

Community Icon
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.

New Poster

email

Why can't I get email from Southwest Airlines or Hideaway Country Club any more?  I don't know if some how they got put into SPAM but I really need to receive these.  I put both of these in my address book thinking that would help but still nothing.

Official Employee

jtr wrote:

jtr-

I tried to reply to your private forum message, but you seem to have replies disabled.  Can you let me know when I can attempt to reply again?

ComcastDaveL

Community Icon

Community Icon
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.

New Poster

We have not received a Southwest Airlines Click and Save email since November even though we did not unsubscribe.  Recently we made Southwest Airline reservations and asked to have confirmations sent to our comcast email address.  We never received them.   I talked to an agent yesterday who changed settings in my account that were deleting spam emails...............but yet nothing still, I am not recieving any southwest airlines emails when I make reservations WHY IS THIS HAPPENING?  AND WHAT OTHER EMAILS AM I NOT RECEIVING/

EILEEN L

New Poster

I am also having the same problem with Southwest Airlines Emails.  I don't get any of them.  The rest of my family does.  I have contacted Xfinity and SWA without any luck.  Were you able to resolve your problems?  If so how?

Official Employee

Hello All, I would be happy to assist you with retrieving email from southwest airlines. The first step which some of you might have taken already is to make sure you are not blocking any incoming messages from southwest by going through your filters to make sure there aren't any restrictions. The next step would be checking if you're using a third party email client like outlook or apple mail, if so you would want to log out to the system and then log back in. Finally if you still cannot get emails from one destination we can look into our back end system to make sure that the email is hitting our server. 

Community Icon

Community Icon
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.