Welcome to Xfinity Help & Support Forums
Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

topics

so whats the point of going 300 MPH when the email service is limited to 10 MPH or zero

New Poster

so whats the point of going 300 MPH when the email service is limited to 10 MPH or zero

I just got a call from comcast about my email service and you know what they told me basicly to bad download chrome or find someone else for email,  I know for a fact that Comcast is in bed with Chrome and google because Comcast uses google to track all your email for infringment video,s and mail.  but you cant let people use there email service under a browser and email web pages at 200.00 amonth and yet you tell me go and complain to microsoft when i am paying comcast. Always handing the problem to someone else.  But dont worry ATT my be slower but there truer to there customers

Email Expert

Re: so whats the point of going 300 MPH when the email service is limited to 10 MPH or zero

Maybe if you provide some information about what the issue is someone in here can help with it.  If you are having a specific issue what is it?  How are you accessing your email?

Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee, I am a paying customer just like you!
I am an XFINITY Forum Expert and I am here to help. For information on the program click here.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee. I am a paying customer just like you!
I am an XFINITY Forum Expert and I am here to help.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee.

Was your question answered?
Mark an Answer!solution Icon

Special Events
FIFA World Cup 2018 on Xfinity See More
Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation