Welcome to Comcast Help & Support Forums
Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

online now

discussions

slow comcast xfinity email, browser......on both Win10 computer AND iMAC.....so, not the computer...

Frequent Visitor

slow comcast xfinity email, browser......on both Win10 computer AND iMAC.....so, not the computer...

We are just "." this close to getting rid of this nearly useless internet access (hah!) and email.  We have two Win10 computers, and two iMAC computers, and ALL of them are experiencing the same problems: it takes forever for Xfinity to come up (tried Firefox latest version, Safari, IE latest version).  Not just one or two machines/browsers/email programs......but ALL of them.  So, it is entirely a comcast/xfinity problem.  FIX IT! I do not want to spend endless hours with a "tech" on the phone, or a tech in my home, or a tech in outerspace.......I want it just to be fixed!  It is YOUR problem, not mine.....so, my one request is that Comcast explains to me how it will be fixed and WHEN it will be fixed.  No more platitudes, no more BS, no more blaming it on sunspots....just, PLEASE fix it......

Anyone else agree?