New to the Community? Start here.

members

online now

discussions

signature

New Poster

signature

Help please

I recently lost my sight.  I joined a club and became secretary. When I send a email, I need to add my name phone nymbers title and so on. Each ti,e i send a letter i need to aprint it over and over. Is there a way that I can type it and save it and add it when i need it. It is very hard to type all that info over and over..Some days i need to send 5 or 6 letters  It takes me hours. Please help  Mary

Gold Problem Solver

Re: signature

Open the Inbox

Click on Preferences

Click on the Email icon

Scroll down to Signatures

using a signature will allow you to show your information at the bottom of all emails Yiu send.

Will that help?

Need Email Help? Please post the following information in your post.
Do you use XfinityConnect? The Full or Lite version?
Do you use an email client? Which one? (Eg; Windows Live mail, Outlook, a smartphone etc.)
Which browser/version do you use? And- have you cleared your browser cache?
Which operating system? XP, Vista, Windows 7, Mac OS X
Details of the problem you are having.

New Poster

Thank you so much. Can someone tell me how to  put a out of office message. Example  If you send me a email and I am out of the office, you will get a message reply back .

Mary

New Poster

Thank you CC Carole

Service Expert

weewal417 wrote:

Thank you so much. Can someone tell me how to  put a out of office message. Example  If you send me a email and I am out of the office, you will get a message reply back .

Mary

Following the same steps CCCarole gave you....

Instead of clicking on Signature look down the list until you get to Vacation Message.  It will tell you to go to My Account to update your vacation message.  Consider, though, this is something you will have to turn on and off as is necessary.  Smiley Wink

I am sorry about your recent loss of vision.  Smiley Sad

Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee, I am a paying customer just like you!
I am an XFINITY Forum Expert and I am here to help. For information on the program click here.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee. I am a paying customer just like you!
I am an XFINITY Forum Expert and I am here to help.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee.

Was your question answered?
Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon

Gold Problem Solver

weewal417 wrote: ... out of office message. ...

Be aware that the item called "Vacation Message" in Xfinity Connect email prefs takes you to https://customer.xfinity.com/Secure/UserSettings/ where it's called "Auto Reply". Log in with your Primary user ID if necessary.