Community Forum

send button is missing from email message

New Poster

send button is missing from email message

After composing an email message, there's no Send button

Accepted Solutions
Expert

Re: send button is missing from email message

Scroll all the way down to the bottom of the screen.  It's under the message body.

All Replies
Expert

Scroll all the way down to the bottom of the screen.  It's under the message body.

New Poster

I finally figured out I had to minimize the window. The Send button is very low.

New Poster

i still cannot find a send....  minimized font not sure how to minimize screen...? thanks

Expert

majb1 wrote:

i still cannot find a send....  minimized font not sure how to minimize screen...? thanks

Just scroll down until you see the bottom of the page.

New Poster

Experiencing same problem. Can't find send or minimize buttond. Can't scroll any further down either. So can't send emails. Help.
Regular Visitor

I am having the same problem, there doesn't seem to be anyone watching this forum. I can send from my phone and I can reply with a quick reply. But I can not compose and send a new email nor use the standard reply format.

Expert

Grinch1 wrote:
Experiencing same problem. Can't find send or minimize buttond. Can't scroll any further down either. So can't send emails. Help.

How are you accessing your email----------------using a computer and only  a browser for the webmail, or a desktop email client, or a mobile app or what?

New Poster

I have had a similar issue.  On a whim, I changed to  Explorer from Google to access my email. Sure enough, I was able to send my emails.  This is not a solution but a work around and is unacceptable. Comcast must get this fixed and while you're at it, Explorer is even slower than google!

Frequent Visitor

Silly answer. Most people know where the send button is located. It has just suddenly DISAPPEARED. Does anyone know the fix for that?

Expert

gnx035 wrote:

Silly answer. Most people know where the send button is located. It has just suddenly DISAPPEARED. Does anyone know the fix for that?

My Send button hasn't gone anywhere.  How are you accessing your email?  Be specific.

New Poster

I forwared an email to another person, and there is NO send button at the top or the bottom!

Frequent Visitor

No it is not at the bottom.

New Poster

Thank you very much! Was having the same issue. Your suggestion worked.
Frequent Visitor

It is very simple.  Just minimize the screen and send button appears.

Frequent Visitor

Minimize the screen.

Regular Visitor

I have minimized my screen so low that you can't read anything (like 20%) and there is no Send button. I'm accessing via web using Google Chrome. The send button is nowhere to be seen.

Regular Visitor

I have a feeling this is a browser incompatibility issue with Comcast's Email program. I switched from Google Chrome to Firefox and ... there is a button. 

Frequent Visitor

Just hit the "enlarge/shrink" button up in the top of the right corner. Worked for me.

Expert

@argawalcomkest wrote:

I have minimized my screen so low that you can't read anything (like 20%) and there is no Send button. I'm accessing via web using Google Chrome. The send button is nowhere to be seen.

Use your normal screen resolution, and just scroll down to the bottom of the page.