Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

online now

discussions

search bar on xfinity home page not working

New Poster

search bar on xfinity home page not working

I am not able to search the from xfinity home page.  When I type anything a search and then hit enter it, my search entery is then grayed out with a "x" at the end.... There also appears to the a small bright yellow box that seems to indicate an error of some sort.  I have try to search from the large main search bar at the top of the page, and as well as the one at the end of the news  feed.

Service Expert

Re: search bar on xfinity home page not working

jenmom2124 wrote:

I am not able to search the from xfinity home page.  When I type anything a search and then hit enter it, my search entery is then grayed out with a "x" at the end.... There also appears to the a small bright yellow box that seems to indicate an error of some sort.  I have try to search from the large main search bar at the top of the page, and as well as the one at the end of the news  feed.

Just go to Google and do your search.  It will save you headaches, gritting your teeth, pulling your hair out, and generally reduce your stress levels.

http://google.com

If you don't want to leave the Comcast home page, open a new window or tab.

Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee, I am a paying customer just like you!
I am an XFINITY Forum Expert and I am here to help. For information on the program click here.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee. I am a paying customer just like you!
I am an XFINITY Forum Expert and I am here to help.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee.

Was your question answered?
Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon