Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

online now

discussions

"NEW/IMPROVED" appsuite is HORRIBLE

Regular Visitor

"NEW/IMPROVED" appsuite is HORRIBLE

Yet again email is down, but ONLY the "new/improved" format. Of course it is the one we use for business. All others are the old format and can be accessed with no problems. Absolutely an inconvenience on our business, but not for comcast. I commented about it on 11/30 and it started working, now a week later problems again. 

I've cleared the cache as others have suggested, doesn't make a difference. 

I cannot wait to get away from this. Lack of email is slowing down my office but Comcast doesn't care. 

Service Expert

Re: "NEW/IMPROVED" appsuite is HORRIBLE

mcnallysm1 wrote:

Yet again email is down, but ONLY the "new/improved" format. Of course it is the one we use for business. All others are the old format and can be accessed with no problems. Absolutely an inconvenience on our business, but not for comcast. I commented about it on 11/30 and it started working, now a week later problems again. 

I've cleared the cache as others have suggested, doesn't make a difference. 

I cannot wait to get away from this. Lack of email is slowing down my office but Comcast doesn't care. 

So, why are you using residential service for business?  You should either check into Business class service or use something like G Suite from Google, which is business email, or even just use a free Gmail account.  If your business is email dependent then you really shouldn't use residential service, even if it's a business from home.

Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee, I am a paying customer just like you!
I am an XFINITY Forum Expert and I am here to help. For information on the program click here.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee. I am a paying customer just like you!
I am an XFINITY Forum Expert and I am here to help.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee.

Was your question answered?
Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon

Regular Visitor

We do have "business" class. The whole problem is with the one email format that has been "upgraded". I can easily access my other 3 emails (old format) just fine. But thank you.....

Service Expert

If you're a business class customer, you need to be posting in the business class forums.

Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee, I am a paying customer just like you!
I am an XFINITY Forum Expert and I am here to help. For information on the program click here.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee. I am a paying customer just like you!
I am an XFINITY Forum Expert and I am here to help.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee.

Was your question answered?
Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon