New to the Community? Start here.

members

online now

discussions

"Guest" Mail

ANSWERED
Regular Visitor

"Guest" Mail

My Xfinity Home page shows I'm signed in (Hello, Karen).  Then I click on the Mail icon, the mail page comes up, and it shows I'm a guest (Hello, Guest).  Is this normal?  If it's not normal, what should I do so that I'm not considered a guest?

Accepted Solution

Re: Hello, Guest

As mentioned before the "Hello_Guest" issue is one that is known by Comcast and is something that our webmail engineers are actively working to resolve. This is in NO WAY a security breach, this is simply a scripting/coding issue, nothing further. This issue also has nothing to do with anything related to WiFi or the security features there. This is the official response and we will be providing additional updates as they come in. Again, as of right now this is a known issue we are actively working to resolve. 

View answer in context
Email Expert

Re: "Guest" Mail

Quite a few people are having this issue lately, including me.  I have three Comcast email accounts and all three do the same thing.  I'm going to escalate this to the forum administrators and see if we can get someone to look at it from the Comcast side.  This is not something you can correct yourself.

Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee, I am a paying customer just like you!
I am an XFINITY Forum Expert and I am here to help. For information on the program click here.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee. I am a paying customer just like you!
I am an XFINITY Forum Expert and I am here to help.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee.

Was your question answered?
Mark it as a solution!solution Icon

Official Employee

Hi all, I am able to duplicate this as well, so I  am going to escalate this up so the appropriate teams can research and fix this issue.

Thank you

Community Icon
I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Community Icon
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Regular Visitor

Today our Comcast email is also showing "Hello Guest" despite being logged in as "Hello my actual name."  I hope Comcast fixes this soon. 

Official Employee

Hi all, this issue has been escalated and now we're working with our Engineering team to investigate the issue.

Thank you

Community Icon
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
Community Icon
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
New Poster

Email Identity

When I open my email, the upper right hand corner shows "Guest" instead of my name.  When I click on Guest, the program cycles and puts my name there.  If I go to my address book and then go back to my mail, it shows "Guest" again.  What's going on?

New Poster

Guess login

How can I get my email to say my name instead of Guess??? Sometimes I can get it to say my name if I keep clicking on the envolope..

New Poster

Email showing Guest when I sign in

For the past few days when I sign in to my email it shows Guest versus my Username.  I recall receiving an email about updating my settings, but when I attempted to follow the instructions they failed.  Please provide an explanation and instructions to remedy this situation.

New Poster

I am having the same problem.  However, when I signed in my name comes up but when I go to email it says Hi Guest.  I signed out of email of course under guest and go to the homepage and my correct login with my name is gone but I'm still signed in as a guest so signing off did not work.  Someone has accessed my account.  When I look under my account, my correct acct and another is correctly shown.  When I try to change my password three accounts are shown.

One is a gmail mail account that is not my gmail account so I'm thinking that is how they are accessing my email.  Norton is not catching this.  Comcast makes

it too easy for additional accounts to be set up without customers knowing about it until they have problems like I'm having.  Please do something about it.

Thanks

New Poster

I am having the same issue and did not notice until today that I have not been receiving emails. No new emails for 4 days.  Comcast chat suggested clearing cache and cookies but it is the same issue on desktop, laptop and iPad. Issue is escalated to 'higher' tech support.

Regular Visitor

Why am I seeing "Hello, Guest instead of "Hello, John"?

I was logging in to read my email using a laptop from a remote location for a couple of weeks. Other than a slow connection, it seemed to be working OK. But the last few days, I noticed that at the top of the XFINITY Connect Window it said "Hello, Guest" rather than "Hello, John". Now I have returned home and I am seeing the same thing on my desktop computer.

This is on a Windows XP SP3 system using the SeaMonkey browser. (The laptop is running Windows 7.)

I have logged out and then logged back in. When I login at http://my.xfinity.com/?cid=cust it first says "Hi, Guest", but within a second switches to "Hi, John". But then when I click on the email icon and it opens a new tab at https://web.mail.comcast.net/zimbra/mail?app=mail#1 it is saying "Hello, Guest" again. In all other respects, it is working normally.

Is this something I should be concerned about? If so, how do I go about troubleshooting it? Thanks!

John

Regular Visitor

I am having the same problem on my desktop and laptop.  When I'm on the website, it pretty much shows my name - but the e-mail page fluctuates between "guest" and my Name.

Hope you can resolve this.

Regular Visitor

I am having the same problem.

Regular Visitor

I'm having the same issue. You're not alone. Don't really think it is effecting anything else tho. Just kind of weird
Regular Visitor

Re: "Guest" Mail and page that don't open

same problem as you and the other forum members. when will it be fixed. also why are pages for help in setting up comcast email, never open. There is a circle that just keeps spinning

Frank Barresi
Tags (2)
Regular Visitor

Having the same problem and getting spam and scam emails.

Contributor

voyager2 wrote:

same problem as you and the other forum members. when will it be fixed. also why are pages for help in setting up comcast email, never open. There is a circle that just keeps spinning

Had this occur the other day then it was fixed and now I am back to Guest if I go to email icon directly. If I sign in comes up with my name and then guest shows up.

Odd to say the least that seems to becoming a more common issue. At least for me about 3 times in the past 6 months.

Regular Visitor

I'm not sure when you posted that your Engineering Team was looking at this problem, but it does seem to be escalating - I see a lot more posts since that time.  When will

the problem be fixed?  And I'd like to know why it happened.  Thanks.

PS I'm still seeing the same issue on my computer - today is 3/11/2016.

Contributor

ComcastPhill wrote:

Hi all, this issue has been escalated and now we're working with our Engineering team to investigate the issue.

Thank you

Guest email was corrected for one day 3/10 and then returned on 3/11 and is still that way today 3/14. Any idea what is causing this and should users be concerned?

Regular Visitor

I also want you to know that we were recently contacted by LifeLock informing us that our account had been breached and a piece of our identity has been sold online to a Black Market Website.  I am extremely concerned about this Guest sign in.

Email Password: Exposed Online
Type of Compromise: breach
Where your data was found: id theft forum
Beached Site: http://comcast.com
Contributor

jmu1 wrote:

I also want you to know that we were recently contacted by LifeLock informing us that our account had been breached and a piece of our identity has been sold online to a Black Market Website.  I am extremely concerned about this Guest sign in.

Email Password: Exposed Online
Type of Compromise: breach
Where your data was found: id theft forum
Beached Site: http://comcast.com

We have Lifelock but have not received any information on a breach of our account. Like you I am extremely concerned about this Guest sign in as no one at Comcast seems to know about it or if they do what causes it and when the problem will be corrected.

Regular Visitor

This was posted in April of 2015 - if someone in Comcast was supposed to be resolving this, why is it taking so long, or perhaps it never was looked at???

It's now March 2016 - almost a year later and the problem is getting worse.  Come on Comcast or Xfinity or whatever. 

Frequent Visitor

having same problem too & found a bigger problem. While in my e-mail notices screen(that shows guest),i clicked the Voice screen showing my phone call history list(it also shows guest), it looked like all my phone records was there like it always did,i then hit call manager & there was my ph.# & another ph.# under it, meaning that all my calls (in-coming & out going)were being sent to the other ph.# at the same time. I deleted the other #(202-813-1600)& now reporting it to the cops. Check your phone doing what i did.. You would think Comcast would notify you when a request for call forwarded service is requisted!!! Horrable Security!!!  

Regular Visitor

My problem is just as big and really scary (and unresolved after two months).  When I call my bank's automated number to check my account balance, after the second ring, a random incoming phone caller ID notification pops up on my television.  The first time I noticed this happening, I called the bank number 10 times and had 10 different phone number caller ID notifications display on my TV.  I checked some of these numbers, and they were coming from all over the country.  Several of the numbers showed up as scammer numbers that are reported online.  Only happens when calling the bank's automated banking number.  Not good (an understatement).

I called COMCAST and the first rep told me to get protection.  I told her this was a serious digital security issue and potential breach at COMCAST.  She put me on hold and then came back and gave me a number to call.  I called it, which just sent me back to a new start with another support person.  The second support person, after I explained the same issue to her, put me on hold and came back and said one of the techs told her this sometimes happens when calling automated phone numbers.  I told her it only happens when I call my bank's automated number, so it is only happening with a bank number and COMCAST.  She said I could change my number, but I told her I didn't want to do this and wanted feedback on this issue, wanted it elevated to a higher level and to security because it clearly is security-related.

I hung up and called my bank.  They were extremely concerned and took down everything I told them including all of the numbers that displayed when I was calling their bank number.  They said they were forwarding it to their techs and security for investigation.

Eventually, a third person from COMCAST called me back in a few days and did not explain why this was happening.  They said the bank was contacted and then the COMCAST rep gave me an alternative non-automated number for my bank to call (which my bank should have done, not COMCAST).  No explanation, no resolution, potential major security issue, still ongoing.

It still isn't fixed.  I just tried it again this morning before posting.  Same issue, no resolution.

I think there may be some potential serious behind-the-scenes security issues going on with email and phone lines.

Regular Visitor

Now I am getting emails from foreign companies telling me that money is being sent to me if I set up an account.  This is getting ridiculous and out of control.  If Comcast doesn't do something soon about all of this, might be time for a class action suit.

Frequent Visitor

When will we get an answer or resolution to the guest sign in issues? This has been an issue since October 2015.

It seems to me as if there is a security breach in the wifi open 5.0 links in my modem. I want to disable that port. I will tell you why.

You provide a wifi public link for people to use so there is no need to have 2.4 and 5. unless we request it.

Also my printer keeps connecting to wifi even when I have it set not to use wifi. In fact it will not allow me to use it any other way.

This is why I think 5.o is the issue. Some of our devices are useing 2.4 and others automaticly use the open 5.0 link which might

cause "hello quest" because both products are signing in from 2 seperate links 2.4 and 5. wifi? One is busy so they switch? 

Just a guess ? Because all of our devices are set up with our password to protect them at least I hope they both are.. We have our phones

set up and use them at homewith our user names set to all of our devices to save money.Could this be a possible explanation. The system sees

the cell phone active in wify and on the desktop/tablet/ or other such as dirct tv(  all actively on) the network modem so it hunts which one is signed in ?

Not signed in is guest,signed in is user. So in other words it is pings from active devices that are always actively hunting to connect a device to the correct account ?

When I check active users  it only shows my connected device at the time and a log of my usage. Also it shows the IP,s actively hunting

or listening to my devices.In addition some of us are directly connected to our modems and also use some devices wifi. I think the programers

need to get to work and help the modem assign the devices in a way that does not cause switching or listening to ( inactive devices) or the device

not in use and set the device in use such as ,direct tv always signed in wifi as permanent without listening. Just a possibility?. Ghost pings from other devices?

Nothing to fret about on our end. But needs to fixed on servers end with programming features? Such as a ID. for each device always active desktop / direct tv .

And labels for switching devices cells and tablets ect. And a usage format for all devices assigned to a single user account assigned to only one modem 2.4 or 5.0 , not roaming.. 

Regular Visitor

Just to let you know, I'm getting the "Hello Guest" as well, but I have my wifi completely disconnected and bridged, so it is not operational at all.

Frequent Visitor

emails you are getting are possibly unrelated to the guest issues. They are spam. Report SPAM to xfinity immediately.

Mark it as spam do not follow the link from the email. Do not save to your computer or print the email. Send it to your

SPAM folder and mark it as SPAM. SPAM is random. Rarely targets a specific accountI have been researching this guest

issue since October and have spent alot of time and money to fix or amp up my security. What I have discovered is that no

one else is useing my account or email on (xfinity.) I have a program that that shows the IP addresses 

active and the IP addresses listening to all of my devices. I have not found any unknown IPs in my account. What I did learn alot about is how wifi and USB can 

bounce . My term for listening to signals  and for attaching active signatures. My theory here is the modem seeks the user , assigns guest while seeking. Then it identifies

you and says welcome( you.) I would be conserned if your name (does not pop up fast ( in 1 or 2 seconds)otherwise it is search engine and server pinging. Does that make sense to you?

I will give you an example. I closed my email account. That email account had all of my other APPS and services attached to it. I was blocked out of ALL of my accounts

that I had assigned that email to. It was a dog fight to get back into my accounts with the new user information. This is how I know for sure our email id and passwords

are secure and permanent ( unless we share them with someone else.) Dont change your primary account name it will be a dog fight to recover your accounts.So the servers were seeking the old user id (not the new me )and blocking me. Overall security measures on line have changed alot lately with all US servers and companies..I would try to assign the new email with my correct name and got booted out. Blocked for eternity!  I learned alot from that mistake. If you feel unsafe add a second user and email instead of deleteing the primary ID. . Also if you use xfinity phone have it registered to the do not call center. I dont add links online but it is easy to find under us.gov portal. If you have calling features  such as 3 way ,call forwarding & international features disable them. We dont pay for long distance so its ok to fix that setting.  If you do these things I promise you will feel alot safer.  The browser you use matters. Google chrome, firefox ,ie 11 work better here than bing or edge. Also get adblock plus free from the google store. Hope this helps you feel safer about the SPAM and the guest issue..

Frequent Visitor

But your USB or direct to computor from modem.is attached right? It pings too. Has to be or you would not get online. In 2014 xfinity began useing customers 

modems to amp up its connectivity. Dont worry it is easy to understand. If you attach to the wifi you will see xfinity open spot ports

and secured spot ports which belong to your neighbors. Your modem has a 2.4 GHz and a 5 .0 GHz on it. Both ports should be

secured with your pass word. Alot of us dont have both secured. Your USB is protected by your security software. The listening is guest

and the assigning is you. I still want the ability to remove or close 5.0 because it is for gameing, ie. I dont need extra listening and assigning

on 3 ports. USB, 2.4 and 5.0. That guest issue really still freaks me. The less entrys option would fix my worries password protected or not. Right?.

The thing is xfinity is always listening for you to sign in. Once you sign in depending on how you arrived it assigns guest while it identifies you or (your IP )as the origin.

If IP is correct then you are not a guest. IP is wrong then you switched engines to sign in and you are a guest.Try different ways to sign in and see if this is not true.

You should see you in a matter of seconds. If not ,fix your browser to show you when you sign in. Use your account link to check your email. www.xfinity.com

You should see my/xfinity page. It should say cid customer true id when you are entering my xfinity , comcast.net or xfinity.com. Xfinity just changed its offical page right?

The servers are catching up to the changes and not all of us are happy with the freaky guest thing. I know Im not.

Frequent Visitor

Block the international call feature on your phone. Block call forwarding and party calling.

Use call blocking  on all of those numbers and go to US.gov follow the portals to report the numbers ASAP.

Get xfinity to assist ASAP by contacting security assurance team. They will direct you how to contact xfinity legal team

to make offical requests needed to support your security breach claim. After they assist you will see added security features in your voice account.

If you dont see it they did not set it up. Call them back and make technical support do it again untill you see the new security features .

It is good that you saw the phishing in voice TV messageing right away. The best defense is to block international phone calling from your number to or from.

Also for a while don't answer long distance calls that you did not request. Go to us.gov and read the links about security and safety too. That is how I learned what to do.

I recieved alot of high alert calls as well. It is really awfull. I can tell you it is mortifiying when you realize someone wants your idenity and will stop at nothing to get it.

Frequent Visitor

not sure I linked to your comment. read all of my comments today to mke sure I replied to you bank scare.

Regular Visitor

I'll contact them again, but dealing with them is like trying to pull a tractor through mud with a nylon rope and your hands covered in grease.  They just want to sell and don't want to really fix anything.

I'll contact their security team and see if they are going to resolve this issue about the phone/bank number thing.  If they don't, I'll just drop them - go cellular and do my internet at the library.

Frequent Visitor

I agree they do apoligize alot that we are not content with the services. They do say they are working on it. But they offer no clues to progress.

They offer no clues to what exactly they escuated! Looks like they sent our voiced issues to the lou and then flushed them saying "hope you get well soon."

But honestly thats a bad joke.? They do try but dont have a clue to this issue. CS does not read code in general and im not sure tech support does either..

I've created my own inquiry. No doubt my account is tracked by an individual/ s. I do see unlawfull code in my browser.I dont read code either but I do see false IP and other issues when attempting to link to this  site. I was bombarded with unlawfull phone calls that I did not pick up , just let the system record the logs. They were all high risk , high security fraud and criminal stalking lines. I checked each one.  I did report it . That is why I am offering security information to protect the rest of you. Im already stalked. That is why I will not post links for you.I've been stalked since Oct 10 of last year. I reported the names, IPs & phone numbers of this group. I made the reports did my part but I am still stalked. I spend my days tracking their tracking activity and fixing what they changed in my accounts. Do you think comcast the police or the FBI helped? I hate to be the voice that tells you . WE ARE ON OUR OWN HERE. So plug in your thoughts about what we should or could do to protect ourselves as Xfinity customers. I will tell you who will help you. Microsoft is very good at listening and providing solutions.This is a crisis no doubt. But as I said earlier no other persons show signed in my account. Either they have a way of hiding their IP making it look like My IP or alot of this is browser and programming issues. But unlawfull code in the broswer and illigal phone calls that is evidence of harrasment and stalking and idenity phishing for the purpose of theift..

But closing your account wont help. If they get you here  they will follow you. I know, I tried it was useless. I hope to see them in court real soon with handcuffs on their wrists.

Regular Visitor

I think you should tell them to bridge your wireless and go strictly landline - which means COMCAST will not be able to use your location as a public hotspot either.

Regular Visitor

TO NETMINDERONE:

Where do I find "call manager" to see if there is another phone number under my number?

Frequent Visitor

I tried that yesterday. It showed up public network not private. I had it set private through comcast tech support. I had to go back.

I am asking myself now am I a deliberate hotspot for xfinity? Is someone playing cat & mouse with me? Or I am closest to the

street line than anyone else so I am falsely marked secure when I am really open with the 5.0 link?. I asked my neigbors this morning if their signin showed guest.

The reply "no, that has never happened." So I cant tell any of you how exhasting it is to find 

how people got into all of my old accounts. How sickening it is to have to fight to open new secured accounts.

So I think about what do they want if I am stalked? What is the highest risk demographics in the USA? What Co online did I get spoof from?

It always goes back to the information I already discovered. I know who actual names falsely representing a global co.  when and where. I know why. But what I dont get is why Richmond Co sherrifis dept refuses to take a report

of evidence from me? In fact they were rude, down right uncivil with me. They dont have to take reports they said. I had a stack of evidence . I was told my evidence was not their issue or duty to document. What do you think ? Why wont the FBI assist? No one responds to my reports. To me it is a civil rights issue at this point. Why am I treated differently than every one else ? Why are laws not in enforced in my situation? Xfinity is my only opt.for sevices but it would'nt matter they can stalk me anywere I go. I liked xfinity before all of this happened. . The stalkers have my SSI ,address and so on. Thats why I spend my days recording the mistakes they make to help me track and recover my security.  I will never give up defending myself untill they are both  in cuffs with their accomplises  behind bars begging for their freedom. Thats what they are taking from me right? My freedom?.My right to protection, lawful recourse and personal idenity? I would love to make an announcement of who on what server, ie but that enity is powerful and nothing would happen to them, however they would sue me for liable since every law enforcement agency refuses my evidence. I cant raise awareness with out becoming liable even though the people that did this were not legaly employeed with that co.That company just wants this buried even if it means nothing gets done to stop those people and assist me. . It is not xfinity in any way shape or form that caused this problem.

So I cant whistle blow for you unless I want more suffering by the acts these people...... So no, I cant make my desktop private with current connection applications provided by desktop or xfinity.

Frequent Visitor

That is not how I verify linked accounts and numbers. I look for IPs linked and call history. For call history I use  a reverse number service. This sevice has ratings and reports on any number any where. Its free. to use and not malware. Do some searching to find it.Go to us.gov for more.  Also I use a program that shows

active links , listening links and history- date and time. The only IPs you should see are the ones from your own devices.

I dont think it is permitted to give you web information to help you get to the root of this issue ! Becuse it is not supported by xfinity security.

it is a different program recommended by a chain box store repair and maintainence service.. You can find the IPs assigned to you in your control panel

and you can find active processes, secuity risks and so on that were blocked in your security manager from xfinity for free. You can follow reoccurring blocks

and intrusion attempts.  That was my first step to locate original attack attempts from  IPs back in october.2015. you do not need to know code if your

security program does it for you right? You only need to keep a close watch on the browser to check for false IP, switching engines and false ID notices as you search..

Hand write in black ink what you see if something looks wrong, with date and time, sign it.Keep a logical journal or copy the files from my voice files xfinity.  . Then take a photo from a camera not linked to the web or your computer.Also you can find any linked numbers to any account you have by looking in the user information for those accounts. Win !o , 365 office and google , msn , xfinity and so forth also has a wealth of information to assist in what is attached with validated certificates and what is the IP addresses for my stuff. Warning do this first. Remove all thrid party applications and cookies from your user accounts. It wont affect your performance but it might fix a few things. Then sign out. Close and sign back in. The privacy leaches should be wiped.from your old files. Never accept third party cookies I dont care if your mother offers them to you, deny them. ! Use app adblock plus for free from the google store. kills ads and spyware on contact. With these steps you can better your knowledge of your personal safety and risk records. Dont freak if you see high risk from your security manager .it has already been fixed for you. Go see who, where, what is was in the monthly reports manager.Write this info in your journal if it matches other IPs already documented by you or if it is a new offender.

Email Expert

This thread has gone way off topic so I'm closing it.

Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee, I am a paying customer just like you!
I am an XFINITY Forum Expert and I am here to help. For information on the program click here.
Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee. I am a paying customer just like you!
I am an XFINITY Forum Expert and I am here to help.
Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee.

Regular Visitor

Sign In to Email

After sign in, email defaults to Welcome Guest and mail doesn't come through until I sign in again.

New Poster

email

At least a few weeks ago, I noticed that we logged in, but when we went to email we were guests. As a result some of my emails are not being received. What's comcast doing about this problem?

Regular Visitor

email reverts to guest

Each time I log in to Xfinity with my username and password it appears that I am logged in under my name, as you would expect, but when I click on the email icon it reverts to another account.  Specifically, it says "Hello Guest" and the inbox is that of my husband's account, which has a separate usermane and password that was NOT entered.  I have tried different browsers and still get the same result.

New Poster

The "Guest" email issue is almost a month old, any fix?

I am still having the "Guest" problem and my emails look like they are sent but people are not receiving them? Could the problems be related?

Regular Visitor

Hello, Guest

THIS ITEM HAS NOT BEEN SOLVED.  I accidently hit the "solved" button and cannot undo it.

When I log into my email the name the appears on top says "Hello, Guest" instead of Hello, (my name). This also happens when I go into voice mail. However, when I go into my account it is correct.

Gold Problem Solver

Cthis is a glitch in the system that Comcast is aware if and working on the tux.  With me, I have noticed it starts showing Guest, then a few minutes later it switches to Carole

Carole

Need Email Help? Please post the following information in your post.
Do you use XfinityConnect? The Full or Lite version?
Do you use an email client? Which one? (Eg; Windows Live mail, Outlook, a smartphone etc.)
Which browser/version do you use? And- have you cleared your browser cache?
Which operating system? XP, Vista, Windows 7, Mac OS X
Details of the problem you are having.

New Poster

Searching this forum, it appears this problem has been occurring since the beginning of the month.  I just noticed it today, but not sure how long it has been occurring for me.

Not using an email client.  Using Chrome Version 49.0.2623.87 m with Windows 8.1.

Regular Visitor

Thanks.

Regular Visitor

"hello guest" on email screen even though I am logged in.....

I was also just hacked somehow and people in my contact list got bad emails from me. What happened? How can I fix this? And is there a problem that the main screen says my name "hello ____" but the email screen says "hello guest". What's going on???? Please help!!!"

Regular Visitor

Re: "hello guest" on email screen even though I am logged in.....

Apparently Comcast knows about this.  I have not had any fallout from it. I recently had a problem with my voice logs online.  It took Comcast weeks to solve the problem and I was told they had go to a third party contractor to fix it.  I am still having a problem - I can no longer block calls and cannot delete any that are already on my block list. Who knows how long it will take for them to fix the "Hello, Guest" issue.

Regular Visitor

THIS ITEM HAS NOT BEEN SOLVED!

I accidently hit the "SOLVED" button and have no idea how to undo it.  This subject is not solved as of this date.

Jguy1

New Poster

Re: "hello guest" on email screen even though I am logged in.....

me too- I am logged in but see hello guest.