Welcome to Xfinity Help & Support Forums
Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

topics

"Connection timed out. Please try reloading the page" Can't get to my Email!

ANSWERED
Valued Contributor

"Connection timed out. Please try reloading the page" Can't get to my Email!

I keep getting that message on my desktop computer. I can access voice mail, texting, everything BUT my email. (on the desktop) When I tried to access my email on my tablet? No problem. It comes up fine. Does anyone know what can be done about this "timing out" on my desktop and why would it do that there but work fine on my tablet? This email seems to be one headache after another..
Accepted Solution

Re: "Connection timed out. Please try reloading the page" Can't get to my Email!

Problem solved. Email worked fine on Explorer (which I rarely use) so a refresh was done on Firefox. Email is back up and working. I have to add, as much as I've complained over the years about having to call customer service, the guy I spoke to was very helpful and spent a lot of time with me sorting out this problem. I'm very pleased...
View answer in context
Valued Contributor

Re: "Connection timed out. Please try reloading the page" Can't get to my Email!

Problem solved. Email worked fine on Explorer (which I rarely use) so a refresh was done on Firefox. Email is back up and working. I have to add, as much as I've complained over the years about having to call customer service, the guy I spoke to was very helpful and spent a lot of time with me sorting out this problem. I'm very pleased...
New Poster

How did you fix it? I am having the same problem/error using Chrome. I'd rather not go to Explorer.

New Poster

ok; I figured out how to reset Chrome. Back in business Smiley Happy

Xfinity Events:
WATCHATHON 2018... See More
Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation