Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

online now

discussions

prefences - spam filter

New Poster

prefences - spam filter

I've tried to change my spam filtering and keep getting message 'problem in saving'. any ideas?

Frequent Visitor

Re: prefences - spam filter

Hoping someone will be able to answer as I'm having same problem and have been having for a while.  Noticed though now I am getting a lot less emails from approved senders and more spam.   In reading older posts, tech support han't been too supportive.......c'mon Comcast.

Regular Contributor

I had the problem, then it appeared to have been solved.  

After reading your post I went back to my preferences and see that I am once again receiving the 'problem in saving' error, and my Spam filter is once again disabled.

New Poster

Glad (and sorry) to hear others are having the same problem. My online chats did not solve the problem, and I was referred to Level Two Technical Support. They called after about a week, and were unable to solve the problem, so I now as waiting for a call from Level Three Technical Support. One piece of advice I received was to use Google Chrome, because it is the most technically compatible with Comcast (at the moment.) That didn't solve the issue for me, but thought I'd pass it on.