Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

online now

discussions

original email not included in replies, preview window, prev/next arrow

Regular Visitor

original email not included in replies, preview window, prev/next arrow

Using the new xfinity connect email system and have several issues.  (1)  When forwarding an original email, it gets 'hidden' so that later when a search is done, it does not find what I'm looking for b/c apparently the 'hidden' email is not searchable.    Settings are (1) compose = insert original email text to a reply, (2) forward email as = inline and (3) format emails as = html. The original email is 'hidden' or minimized and I can expand it if I click on the 3 dots to the left of the heading for the original message.   How can I make the original emails appear in full detail (in their entirety) when I do a reply or forward?  (2)  How can I adjust the size of the preview window?  Used to be able to drag the bar to resize the preview window but that doesn't work any more.  (3)  there are no buttons to go to 'previous' or 'next'.  Used to have arrows in upper right which would allow you to click to move through email messages but they are not there any more.  Thanks for any help you can provide....