Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

online now

discussions

not receiving emails today

New Poster

not receiving emails today

Today I'm not receiving any emails to my comcast account. I just sent one from my gmail account, and it hasn't come over to comcast yet.

I have no emails since late yesterday.

Thanks.

Kathy

New Poster

Re: not receiving emails today

I'm having the same issue. Haven't received emails since lastnight.

New Poster

Same here, we have not received any emails for four days now!

Frequent Visitor

Same Here yesterday... but today only getting a few here and there. Support even sent me 5 and I only received 2 of them. Support gave me a ref # and STILL waiting for a return phone call...

New Poster

Been nine days for us!  I have talked to multiple people at Comcast and no one said the same thing.  Had to repeat my story every time.  Finally talked to someone today who seemed to know what he was talking about and actually sounded like he was going to do something.  KEEP CALLING!!!!!    Comcast customer support and service is terrible.

Frequent Visitor

Open your email on Xfinity and look in your SPAM folder. That is where all my email is going and it seems based on my call with support last night, that they don't know what the proble is either.

Frequent Visitor

Yeah, my email has been flaky on and off for a couple weeks now.  Yesterday, for the 2nd time, my entire inbox going back to the last week of December became 'unread' and, at the moment, I can't receive email while Outlook (2010) is open.  I have to close the application and re-open it and then the email that was sent 2 hours ago will appear.  The webmail is pretty pokey, too.

Ya know, I'll tolerate email problems from Yahoo 'cause it's a free service so it's kinda hard to complain, but since I PAY A FAIR AMOUNT OF MONEY EVERY MONTH TO THESE CLOWNS!!!!!! (and even more starting last month), you'd think, (as it's 2017, not 1997) that a company like Comcast would have something like 'email' figured out by now.

New Poster

I haven't received any emails either since Sunday (2/19). I've checked all my settings based on other posts I've read and everything is as it should be. I usually get about 100 a day. COMCAST please help!

New Poster

I just read another post about being hacked. I went and checked my forwarding settings and there was an email there that I've never seen. I removed it and now I'm getting emails. Check you forward settings and then reset your password.