New to the Community? Start here.

members

online now

discussions

news

ANSWERED
New Poster

news

Does anyone out there know how I can access my email without going through the stupidity xfinity puts on the home page that they call news? It absolutely infuriates me that all they can put on their homepage is negativity-especially when it comes to the political situation.

Accepted Solution

Re: news

A  better option is to enable the account in a desktop email client like Outlook, Mozilla Thunderbird, Windows Live Mail or some other.  That way you don't have to look at the homepage at all and your email is always available.

View answer in context
Frequent Visitor

i would also like to be able to skip the entire first webpage - nothing for me there

Email Expert

A  better option is to enable the account in a desktop email client like Outlook, Mozilla Thunderbird, Windows Live Mail or some other.  That way you don't have to look at the homepage at all and your email is always available.

Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee, I am a paying customer just like you!
I am an XFINITY Forum Expert and I am here to help. For information on the program click here.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee. I am a paying customer just like you!
I am an XFINITY Forum Expert and I am here to help.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee.

Was your question answered?
Mark it as a solution!solution Icon

New Poster

This was a solution sant to me by another poster. Have not tried it yet.