Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

online now

discussions

meetup.com blocking

Regular Visitor

meetup.com blocking

I'm also having the issue of not recieving e-mails from Meetup.com.  You slowly started blocking them earlier this year and now it's total.  They say it's not on their end and I checked I'm signed up.  It's pretty hard to run groups without getting their e-mails.  Can they be unblocked?  It seems you block e-mails from sites people are too lazy to unsign up from...like Meetup, but that really messes up those of us who need them.  You should set up a way for us to request to whitelist the sites we need to recieve e-mails from....finding this thread was time-consuming and difficult and way too frustrating.  Thanks.

Official Employee

Re: meetup.com blocking

We're marking very few messages (by percentage) as spam from meetup.com.  The original thread was about GSuite, which isn't related. so I moved it to its own thread.

Are you sure you're still subscribed to notifications?  I checked the past 14 days, and I don't see any messages for your email address from meetup.com.  If you have a contact at Meetup.com, I'd be happy to follow-up with them, or I can try to find one on my own.

Community Icon
I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am an Offical Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered?
Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon

Frequent Visitor

I too am now blocked from receiving meetup.com notifications.  Can anyone please resolve the issue.

Thanks

Official Employee

I show that you've received a few messages in the past 24hrs.  Could you please confirm that you're receiving these messages?

Community Icon
I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Community Icon
I am an Offical Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered?
Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon

Frequent Visitor

First - let me compliment Comcast tech support.  While it was a bit of a wait, I got excellent help from someone who helped with my request to review past traffic from the domain.  Bottom line, I recognized that the service worker script at the domain probably went through some iterations that caused the issue.  I re-entered my email address for the site notifications and immediately the domain's autopush functioned properly.

Yes, found the problem.  Kudos to Comcast for helping me troubleshoot!

Frequent Visitor

Yes -