Welcome to Comcast Help & Support Forums
Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

online now

discussions

mailer-daemon@comcast.net has returned all 109 of my aol addressed emails with Permanent Error

New Poster

mailer-daemon@comcast.net has returned all 109 of my aol addressed emails with Permanent Error

Aol is not receiving my emails from comcast.net through outlook (109 of them sent in small virus-free bundles to people who had requested them.) This has happened before and I was told my IP address wasn't recognized? There is a fix but I don't know what it is.

Email Expert

Re: mailer-daemon@comcast.net has returned all 109 of my aol addressed emails with Permanent Error

Do you mean you tried to send the same email to 109 contacts at the same time?  If so, there is a limit of 100 per message.

Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee, I am a paying customer just like you!
I am an XFINITY Forum Expert and I am here to help. For information on the program click here.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee. I am a paying customer just like you!
I am an XFINITY Forum Expert and I am here to help.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee.

Was your question answered?
Mark it as a solution!solution Icon

New Poster

Re: mailer-daemon@comcast.net has returned all 109 of my aol addressed emails with Permanent Error

Once a month I send out the same email in groups of 12 addresses and all of the inbedded aol addresses (not grouped together by server, mind you, and numbered a total of 109) were returned with the Permanent Error message. These are people who have requested to be on my marketing email list.

Email Expert

Then the only thing I can suggest is that you call Comcast security and see if they can help with this issue--------------------------------

Comcast Customer Security Assurance-------------------

Normal business hours (6:00 am to 2:00 am EST, 7 days a week)

1 - 888-565-4329

Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee, I am a paying customer just like you!
I am an XFINITY Forum Expert and I am here to help. For information on the program click here.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee. I am a paying customer just like you!
I am an XFINITY Forum Expert and I am here to help.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee.

Was your question answered?
Mark it as a solution!solution Icon