Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

online now

discussions

lost personal folders

Frequent Visitor

lost personal folders

Last week i went into my email and 4 out of 5 of my personal folders were gone (mssing), Comcast says they can't find them (they say they don't see them in their server any longer), would anyone one know what happened. They aren't in my trash or spam folders and I did a search for them and nothing

Email Expert

Re: lost personal folders

Were they under "My folders" or one of the default folders?  And I don't think the search function works on folders, only on emails.

Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee, I am a paying customer just like you!
I am an XFINITY Forum Expert and I am here to help. For information on the program click here.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee. I am a paying customer just like you!
I am an XFINITY Forum Expert and I am here to help.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee.

Was your question answered?
Mark it as a solution!solution Icon

Frequent Visitor

they were on the left side under mailbox alonfg with the inbox, trash. spam, etc. I had made personal folders, like I said last Thursday when I opened my email 4 out of the 5 personal folders that I made were gone

Frequent Visitor

I still havent found them

New Poster

Comcast also deleated my entire saved email folder a couple of weeks ago as well as the entire restore deleated email folder. This is the second time that this has happened. Got the usual unknowledable person in customer service who just said it is not on the server so they can not do anything. You can not trust them to protect your data. Keep a copy of anything important on your own computer. They do not care about you or your data and will not do anything to help you when they destroy it.

Official Employee

Hello all, are you still having issues with viewing your personal folders? If so I can assist you further, you can also click on this link to learn more about how to set up personal folders. You can click this link to learn how to manage your deletion settings.

Community Icon
I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am an Offical Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered?
Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon