Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

online now

discussions

internet

New Poster

internet

This site is not helping at all. I want to connect my comcast account that i have on my phone with the same email to connect to my laptop. i have an email address on my laptop but it is not the same address that is on my phone. I cannot get my comcast account on my laptop.  Very upset.  I need help for dummies.

Service Expert

Re: internet

Gail21 wrote:

This site is not helping at all. I want to connect my comcast account that i have on my phone with the same email to connect to my laptop. i have an email address on my laptop but it is not the same address that is on my phone. I cannot get my comcast account on my laptop.  Very upset.  I need help for dummies.

You posted about this before and your post had replies.

Is the email address on your phone an @rxknh.net email address?  If so, on your computer, log in with that same username and password.  Go to http://my.xfinity.com and click on the email envelope in the upper right hand corner to sign in.

Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee, I am a paying customer just like you!
I am an XFINITY Forum Expert and I am here to help. For information on the program click here.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee. I am a paying customer just like you!
I am an XFINITY Forum Expert and I am here to help.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee.

Was your question answered?
Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon