Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

online now

discussions

internet not responding

Regular Visitor

internet not responding

While working on internet the page stops and then get a message "xfinity not responding".  This happens routinely.

New Poster

Re: internet not responding

this happens daily, nobody else has this issue? (long running scripts / waiting for a response from you?) how do you make it stop?

Contributor

This is an ongoing daily basis problem for me and I for one am sick of it.  Pay enough for internet and all you get are problems.  If you ask for help you don't get it or the standard answer is delete your brower history and cookies.  Already do that and mine is set to delete  when I log off.  But yet Comcast keeps raising rates every few months.  Even when you sign out of email, it tells you to refresh your page before it lets you sign off.  What is going on?????

Frequent Visitor

I also have this issue. I find it happens at certain times of the day--- after 3 pm until around 9 pm, for example. I have always assumed the system is under heavy use from office workers getting their last emails in before end of work, and from kids home from school gaming and streaming, and I am just not getting in. It is so regular that I schedule my own work around it. I was told by customer service that it should not be happening, which did not keep it from happening of course. 

Regular Visitor

Where are the possible solutions??  Forum for this question doesn't do anything.

Official Employee

Hello all, I'd like to look into your internet concerns. 

Unkiechuck, I see your modem is currently offline. Is your modem currently powered on? 

sjc_60, I see a few T3 timeouts registering with your modem. I'd like to send a signal to correct those. 

gizmo37, I see a few lost syncs on your modem. There were repairs done to your neighborhood node a few days ago. Please restart your modem and let me know if you see a change. 

archerm2003, you have a few upstream issues which may be due to signal leakage. Please private message me your account address and your full name for further help. 

Community Icon
I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am an Offical Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered?
Mark it as a solution!solution Icon