Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

online now

discussions

how to form a Safe Senders Lists, my Send-to addresses list for Preferences

Frequent Visitor

how to form a Safe Senders Lists, my Send-to addresses list for Preferences

The Send-to list of my Safe Senders list upload is missing,and am not receieving mail.

Email Expert

Re: how to form a Safe Senders Lists, my Send-to addresses list for Preferences

Can you clarify--------are you saying you already set up a Safe List and it stopped working?  Or you want to know how to set one up or what?  Understand that if you enable the Safe List, only emails from contacts you put on that list will get to your Inbox.  Nothing else will come through.

Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee, I am a paying customer just like you!
I am an XFINITY Forum Expert and I am here to help. For information on the program click here.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee. I am a paying customer just like you!
I am an XFINITY Forum Expert and I am here to help.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee.

Was your question answered?
Mark it as a solution!solution Icon

Frequent Visitor

Thanks for the post.had to get through knowing the answer to the question on the Prefernces settings.Mostly if it was supposed to come as an 'Exception list'(..like has to check the ont allowed senders),or if has to prepare a personal list of friends and family.Was asking about what would be customary.Now ,once there is such a personal I have prepared and loaded to my settings,it can be useful,since a few other applications require one such list.

Frequent Visitor

hi Latoque.Sorry it took a while.But here are the terms for it to upload correctly,if there isn't other troubleshooting needs be made:

Email Safe List allows you to create a list of email addresses, mailing lists and domain names that you want to receive messages from. When enabled, only email sent from those on the Safe List will be received, all other emails will be filtered out and will not be delivered.

It is kind of vague,but if no other troubleshooting involved,the there would be workarounds.That is what I asking to know.