Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

online now

discussions

homepage changes

New Poster

homepage changes

Suddely my homepage, which has always been Xfinity/Comcast, changed to MSN. I didn't change it, it just happened and now I can't get rid of it.

I did Systems Restore a few times with no results and and typed Xfinity.com in the Bing search from the MSN page (Xfinity had Google for search on their page). I don't know what to do to fix it, so now can only get to my email by typing in the Xfinity.com everytime. Can/will someone help me with this problem, please? Thank you in advance.

Silver Problem Solver

Re: homepage changes

You did not say what browser you are using. They all work pretty similar. Go to your browser settings and look for the homepage setting. You can set it to anything you want.

New Poster

Re: homepage changes

Thank you for your reply to try to help me : )!!  However, in the interim I got help from my sister -in-law which helped me fix the problem. : )

Also I have to admit I am not PC literate at all, so the terms/language don't mean much to me right now. I guess what I really need at this point, with problems  is hands on,

with somebody showing me. I will seek some instruction, maybe a class would be a good idea for this 'old school' senior.  Pewitt