Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

online now

discussions

folders

Frequent Visitor

folders

is there a help area for working with folders?  I remember once being able to make sub-folders and drag and drop emails into them.  

Secondly, I have recently left Yahoo mail and am only using Comcast mail now, since Yahoo has so many problems, including going back to the Comcast server and delivering all my deleted mail numerous times daily.  When I began using Comcast mail many years ago, I had created folders.  They no longer exist on my mail page.  Where can they be found, or is there a way to transfer my Yahoo folders and their content back to Comcast?

Email Expert

Re: folders

To create new folders, click on the small green folder icon to the right of "Mailboxes" at the top of the folders pane.  Or, you can click on the arrowhead to the right of a folder and create one from there.  You can do the same thing by right-clicking on a folder.  Be carefull to put it under "Mailboxes".  If you put it under another one, it will be subject to the same deletion schedule you have set for the parent folder.

To reveal any existing folders look to the left of any folders you can see for a little black arrowhead---kind of hard to see.  Click on those and see if your old folders reappear.

Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee, I am a paying customer just like you!
I am an XFINITY Forum Expert and I am here to help. For information on the program click here.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee. I am a paying customer just like you!
I am an XFINITY Forum Expert and I am here to help.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee.

Was your question answered?
Mark it as a solution!solution Icon