Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

online now

discussions

fb contaminating my email

Regular Visitor

fb contaminating my email

I quit all social networking 8 yrs. ago. When I quit that infernal fb, I went to the settings and followed directions hoping that would be the end of that curse. Well, 8 yrs. later, listing them as spam, junk mail, going to settings in comcast and giving it several different names (since none of the priors worked at keeping this infernal nuisance off my email). Nothing I've done works. I want this virus to stop contaminating my email. It says people who've died want me to reply, it is an outrage and I want the solution to stop this blight from entering my realm.

Thank you, in advance,

zemog

Service Expert

Re: fb contaminating my email

zemogf wrote:

I quit all social networking 8 yrs. ago. When I quit that infernal fb, I went to the settings and followed directions hoping that would be the end of that curse. Well, 8 yrs. later, listing them as spam, junk mail, going to settings in comcast and giving it several different names (since none of the priors worked at keeping this infernal nuisance off my email). Nothing I've done works. I want this virus to stop contaminating my email. It says people who've died want me to reply, it is an outrage and I want the solution to stop this blight from entering my realm.

Thank you, in advance,

zemog

You'll need to complain to Facebook.  Comcast has nothing to do with Facebook sending you emails.

Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee, I am a paying customer just like you!
I am an XFINITY Forum Expert and I am here to help. For information on the program click here.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee. I am a paying customer just like you!
I am an XFINITY Forum Expert and I am here to help.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee.

Was your question answered?
Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon

Regular Visitor

Re: fb contaminating my email

I know that and complained to them 8 yrs. ago. I am asking how to filter, which I have about 8 and want the way that will successfully filter them out so I won't have to read them. I am asking for control of my end of things not to control zuckerschmuck and his minions, but to control (filter) junk like this from my email.