Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

online now

discussions

emails

New Poster

emails

Wondering how to save emails doesn't seem to be a location to storage  also whats the blue dot under new in top part of address 

Email Expert

Re: emails

You need to give better information.  Are you using the Comcast webmail on a desktop or laptop?  Or are you using a tablet of some kind or what?

Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee, I am a paying customer just like you!
I am an XFINITY Forum Expert and I am here to help. For information on the program click here.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee. I am a paying customer just like you!
I am an XFINITY Forum Expert and I am here to help.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee.

Was your question answered?
Mark it as a solution!solution Icon

New Poster

I'm using comcast email page and I'm on a desk top mac computeror my lap top mac  either or .

Email Expert

OK in order for you to save emails to your computer, you would need to enable the account in a desktop email client like Mac Mail, Mozilla Thunderbird or something like that.  There is no easy way to save webmail to a computer or external drive by itself.  If you are using a Mac, you should have Mail included as part or OS X.  That's what I use.  I have about 7 or 8 email accounts in it right now I think, including three for Comcast.  Go into your Applications folder in the Dock and you'll find it in there.  The icon looks like a postage stamp.  If you need further help with setup post back in here.  Mail will auto-configure the account for you after you input the Comcast ID and password.

Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee, I am a paying customer just like you!
I am an XFINITY Forum Expert and I am here to help. For information on the program click here.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee. I am a paying customer just like you!
I am an XFINITY Forum Expert and I am here to help.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee.

Was your question answered?
Mark it as a solution!solution Icon